We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

leaving on saturday

liverpool
Level Contributor
30 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
leaving on saturday

oh i'am so excited cant believe i go on saturday,it's 12 yrs since i last went to orlando,flying from manchester

just one question,has any one had the afternoon tea,at the grand floridian,if so is it worth going to,i would like to take my mum.

also just want to say i have loved coming on this forum and getting lots of tips and advice,so thanks.

Appleton, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
626 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: leaving on saturday

Wow, this ought to be an exciting trip! Have a Magical time! Come back and tell us all about it!

DC 7

Co Down, N. Ireland
Level Contributor
1,985 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: leaving on saturday

Hope you have a Magical Holiday....Like DC 7 said ... come back and tell us all about it....

Caroline.x

Celle, Germany
Level Contributor
4,584 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: leaving on saturday

susie

Have a fantastic time! It will be magical!

Come back and tell us all about it!

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: leaving on saturday

Wow going on Saturday that will be soon then have a very magical trip, look up on www.allearsnet.com and click for the afternoon tea, it might be some reviews about it there :-)

Mutter

liverpool
Level Contributor
30 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: leaving on saturday

thanks for all your reply's,i will check out allears.net as i would love to take mum as a treat, i believe the grand floridian is excellent,i haven't been this excited in a long time about anything.

Wales
Level Contributor
1,548 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: leaving on saturday

Have a great time!

pa
Level Contributor
54,314 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: leaving on saturday

The Tea is Lovely. It's perfect for a Daughter to take her Mum to. You will have a very relaxed afternoon at the Grand Floridian

Have a Swell Holiday

Enjoy every little Magical Minute

aberdeen scotland
Level Contributor
409 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: leaving on saturday

So exciting have a fab time.

Afternoon tea sounds like a great idea.

Soooooooo jealous!!

Elaine :0)

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
2,738 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: leaving on saturday

Have a fab holiday I'm soooooo jealous say hi to Mickey for me

10. Re: leaving on saturday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2010, 05:19