We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spectromagic worth rearranging plans for??

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
924 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Spectromagic worth rearranging plans for??

We have yet to see spectromagic!!

My sis and BIL will be with us, so I was thinking of a 8:30 dinner at narcoosees, followed by 10 Viewing of wishes from the restaurant,,,,,

However, Spectro is the same night as wishes, at 9....

So I was thinking that if my TA friens say it is worth not missing, I will opt for a much earlier dinner, then venture over to MK to watch both shows....

Otherwise, I will stick with the original plan......

midwest
Level Contributor
2,736 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spectromagic worth rearranging plans for??

Hmmm. It is like no other parade you've ever seen. My daughter's girl scout troop was booked for a weekend in May and I found out MK closes early that night for grad night. That means we would not see spectromagic or the fireworks. We did reschedule our entire trip for a different weekend just because of that. My daughter is the only one (and me) in our group who has been and I wanted them to have "all the magic".

I would move your reservation if you can to an earlier time. It's kind of nice to wander around Main Street in the evening too while you are waiting. Nice atmosphere.

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spectromagic worth rearranging plans for??

Well Ismla, T and I missed out meeting Chinners because we wanted to see it, and it was worth it :-)

Mutter

New York
Level Contributor
924 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spectromagic worth rearranging plans for??

Thanks!!!! I will rearrange :)

pa
Level Contributor
53,716 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Spectromagic worth rearranging plans for??

I would change things up a bit to see Spectromagic. I also think seeing the Fireworks soon after the Parade, right there in front of the Castle is so much better than from afar. I only watch from a Resort if I have already seen them at least once up close

Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,830 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Spectromagic worth rearranging plans for??

I agree with Partypa - Spectromagic is amazing. The rest of my family pooped out on me and I watched it alone (not so bad). As a result, while waiting for wishes, I did quite a bit of shopping on Main Street (feeling sorry for myself) and had a blast!

Alabama
Level Contributor
703 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Spectromagic worth rearranging plans for??

Another vote for seeing Spectromagic...it is wonderful!

7. Re: Spectromagic worth rearranging plans for??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2010, 06:21