We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near Floridays

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
mandeville, la
Level Contributor
259 posts
193 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants near Floridays

Hi, we are staying at Floridays for the first time this December. I'm not that familiar with the area. Are there a lot of restaurants nearby? I know some parts of Int Drive are loaded with them. How far will I be from the Disney Parks?

PMP
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,197 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants near Floridays

You will need to drive to a restaurant or take a taxi. There is a little cafe near Publix (5 minutes drive away), there is also an excellent Italian restaurant just the other side of Premium Outlet towards the 535 road that leads to LBV. Floridays is at the southern end of IDrive, not near all the restaurants, but an ideal location for getting around. Downtown Disney is about a ten minute drive.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
2,738 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants near Floridays

Well done for choosing Floridays fantastic condo's they are in a great location for all the disney parks about 10 mins drive to the disney gates.There is a new restaurant next door called Bennihanas, we never went but people we spoke to said it was lovely. We usually drove to other restaurants in the Lake Buena Vista area where we ate at Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Chillies and Bahama Breeze another restaurant which is worth a visit is The cheesecake factory at the Mall of Mallenia, Cheesecake to die for. Enjoy your holiday.

3. Re: Restaurants near Floridays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2010, 06:20