We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any Changes at Sea World Since the Sale?

winnipeg
Level Contributor
1,303 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Any Changes at Sea World Since the Sale?

I was wondering if they had changed the rides food or anything since Sea World was sold. I heard that they were taking away the Clydesdales and the dog. Is that true?

winnipeg
Level Contributor
1,303 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any Changes at Sea World Since the Sale?

Bump

Anyone?

warwick
Level Contributor
476 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any Changes at Sea World Since the Sale?

The Clydesdales were there 3 weeks ago, they have changed the Budweiser building though, it now does beer and food, but the shop only sells seaworld gifts now not the Budweiser things it used to sell

winnipeg
Level Contributor
1,303 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any Changes at Sea World Since the Sale?

Ohhh nooo that probably means the clydesdales are on their way out then. I also heard there is no more free beer at the hospitality building. Oh well.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,432 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Any Changes at Sea World Since the Sale?

Yes, the clydesdales are to be leaving, but not yet. While there is a definitive agreement I think there is some more rigamarole before it can be said that it has been sold. The sale hasn't closed yet. The Hospitality Center is now called The Terrace. This was changed back in Jan/Feb. No, no more free beer, but you can still get beer there...for a fee...and it is slightly cheaper than other areas of the park. The shop which used to have Bud merchandise had candy and stuff when we were there last. The quick service counter is the same as before. You can still get the Bud merchandise (for now?) at the shops along the Waterfront. It is in where the baby dolls used to be...not sure if the make your own baby/doll thing is still there somewhere...

winnipeg
Level Contributor
1,303 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any Changes at Sea World Since the Sale?

Thanks - I hope they are still there when we get there end of Jan - Feb!

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,432 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Any Changes at Sea World Since the Sale?

it's a shame. i took some pictures last time just in case.

lancashire uk
Level Contributor
338 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Any Changes at Sea World Since the Sale?

Glad horses still there for now - going sunday.

Celle, Germany
Level Contributor
4,584 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Any Changes at Sea World Since the Sale?

Will be there in a few weeks, I hope they dont change too much as I love this park!

Gothenburg, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Gothenburg
Level Contributor
773 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Any Changes at Sea World Since the Sale?

This is not good, lol. I showed my three and half year old son pictures of the Clydesdale and the dog and told them he would see them in February. Good thing we're there during the Super Bowl weekend so he at least will see them on tv...

EK

10. Re: Any Changes at Sea World Since the Sale?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2010, 05:26