We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dining Plan - Quick Serve

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Grants Pass, Oregon
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dining Plan - Quick Serve

Where are the best places to eat with the quick serve plan? Also, any tips on good places to use snack credits?

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
32,306 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dining Plan - Quick Serve

I like eating at the food court in the Land pavillion at Epcot. They have a lot of choices and the food is really good. As for snack credits, my daughter likes to get the smoothies over by rockin rollercoaster at the Studios, and my son like the rice krispy treats that you can get fresh on Main Street.

Donna

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,938 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dining Plan - Quick Serve

I am not Partypa who has the drill the best for the answer but a while ago I found this list and partypa shares this often. It gives a good idea of the snack credits.

www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2067447

My favorite quick service are

Yak and yeti counter service - AK

Pizzafari - AK

Flame tree BBQ - AK get good reviews but I have not tried it

Columbia Harbor house - MK

Epcot- Lots of places in the world showcase and the Land like above stated

In HS we did eat at backlot express for lunch and it was not awful but we just got basic stuff.

DTD- Wolfgang Puck Express is my favorite. I love the spaghetti and meatballs. I enjoyed Earl of a Sandwich but the rest of my family was not crazy about it.

Alabama
Level Contributor
703 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dining Plan - Quick Serve

I enjoy eating at The land at Epcot because of the variety, but don't get the Mongolian Beef...it was disgusting and I'm pretty lenient when it comes to anything Chinese. The shrimp lo mein at the Yak and Yeti counter place was yummy.

Fort Worth
Level Contributor
11,476 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Dining Plan - Quick Serve

We love the bakery in France, both for a counter service meal and snacks.

Look for the Dining Plan symbol and almost any item under $4.00 will be considered a "snack". Ask before purchasing.

5. Re: Dining Plan - Quick Serve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2010, 05:17