We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orlando Flexi Tickets

aberffraw
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Orlando Flexi Tickets

I am trying to buy some orlando flexi tickets and have found ones on florida tix website. Has anyone bought any on these before as i am a bit sceptical about buying tickets online????

edinburgh
Level Contributor
3,072 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Orlando Flexi Tickets

I have bought our Flexi tickets the past 3-4 years on line. Have used themeparkticktsdirect, just google orlando park tickets and compare prices.

Celle, Germany
Level Contributor
4,584 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Orlando Flexi Tickets

aberffraw welcome

A lot of people use www.undercovertourist.com I think at the moment Universals own website is offering good deals!

manchester
Level Contributor
3,571 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Orlando Flexi Tickets

I booked my flexi tickets with my Virgin holiday booking, I have since looked at other excursions & this pass is no longer on offer .

It seems to have been since the sale of Seaworld, so I am uncertain if I will receive that ticket or 2 seperate tickets for Universal / IOA & Sewaorld/Busch Gardens/Aquatica but either way I am sure it won;t be a problem for me .

s wales
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Orlando Flexi Tickets

Hi I have spent weeks looking around for the best prices on tickets and I got mine from FLorida escapes - I had the flexticket plus which is just one ticket for the 6 parks for £134. It was really good service and sent recorded in just over a week.

Good luck hope this helps

T

UK
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Orlando Flexi Tickets

Orlandoattractions.com are great for tickets and very helpful. I had my flex tickets delivered in about 10 days.

At the moment I think the 5 park flex ticket for 2009-2010 is about £134.

Orlando
Level Contributor
230 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Orlando Flexi Tickets

OrlandoAttractions.com have posted details of their Orlando Flexticket holiday sales prices on the dibb.co.uk this week - cheapest we've seen and we've looked all over - you'll find tons of testimonials as well. We've been very impressed as they patiently answer all our questions as we plan! Speak to Brenda or Lise - they are really helpful. Looking forward to some Florida sun - had enough of the cold already and it's still a month to Christmas!

Nottingham
Level Contributor
1,495 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Orlando Flexi Tickets

I have bought tickets online a few times without any problems. Although I have used orlando-ticket-deals.co.uk (as there are no credit card fees or delivery costs etc. and they match prices), my friends used Floridatix without any problems at all.

Just check out prices online.

Judith

aberffraw
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Orlando Flexi Tickets

Thank you for all your replies. All have been very helpfull!!!!! xxx

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
345 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Orlando Flexi Tickets

We got our tickets on attractionticketsdirect.ie and there is also attractionticketsdirect.com...

21 sleeps left!! Can't wait :-)

Doncaster, S Yorks
Level Contributor
10,270 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Orlando Flexi Tickets

£134 for a 6 park ticket unlimited use for 14 day ticket . What better deal is there to be had.

On this ticket you can also visit more than one park the same day if you wish

4 first class theme parks,2 water parks, one of which is the newest and best and going to be even better next year what more could you ask.

I fear Disney with its prices for 4 parks and 2 water parks and only one park per day at substantially more cost is now playing Catch Up for the greatly reduced visitor numbers.

But it continues to keep upping its prices giving its competitors the edge .