We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discovery cove

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
399 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Discovery cove

I have never book to go there before,

so need advice on who to book with, or book direct, does seaworld and aquatica come in the price, can you visit these parks before you go to DC.

Berkshire
Level Contributor
719 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Discovery cove

I found that it was better to book direct with DC themselves, all in dollars so used the advantage of the exchange rate.

You go on the the website and it pretty much explains it all.

There is a choice of 2 non-swim packages or 2 swim packages.

discoverycove.com/Plan/PackageDetail.aspx…

This link will take you to the packages page on the DC website, it will explain everything there along with prices in $

J x

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
399 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discovery cove

Can you book DC with the swim but without seaworld, aquatica and busch. we have already got these venues on a flexi ticket.

Berkshire
Level Contributor
719 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Discovery cove

No, but the ticket is to one of the other parks is actually free so you are infact only paying for DC and not the ticket to the other parks unless you go for the ultimate package

J x

Celle, Germany
Level Contributor
4,584 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Discovery cove

I would definatley book it through there website. We are doing it on the 4th Jan and cant wait, this will be our 2nd time! You can also pre pay for a photo package, which we have done, as last time I said we wouldnt get photos, but you know what its like they take some great ones and you cant resist, so I have paid for them up front that way I dont have to worry about it!

Good luck, you will absolutly love this!

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,345 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Discovery cove

The thing to do would be to take the free admission to Busch Gardens with your Discovery Cove ticket and a regular, not plus, Flex Ticket.

Nottingham
Level Contributor
1,495 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Discovery cove

To answer your other question, we visited Sea World before DC when we went. I think we showed the voucher we received.

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
1,452 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Discovery cove

I booked through the link below and saved quite a bit. I have since checked with DC to ensure they have my booking and all OK. The prices have gone up a few £'s since I booked but still look a good price.

Bear in mind the prices on DC web site do not incl tax.

http://americanattractions.co.uk/

uk
Level Contributor
1,293 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Discovery cove

use usual codes with DC direct low season (4th jan for us when we booked , but now low starts jan 8th)- £107 swim and £46 non swim. Another code was at one time giving low at jan 4th at £91 swim and £31 non swim- but that one ran out before we booked - AGGGHHHH! pm me for code if you want it. I am not sureif I can post on here or not.

9. Re: Discovery cove

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2010, 05:20