We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Universal restaurants

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,897 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Universal restaurants

Trying to decide between Margaritaville, the NBA place, or the Bob Marley place for lunch. Any opinions? My husband loves basketball, so I thought that would be fun, but not sure how good the food is.

Do they also have REALLY casual (fast food) places scattered throughout the park (US) to grab a burger or a taco or something?

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
47,882 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Universal restaurants

Margaritaville is my vote of those 3.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,897 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Universal restaurants

Thanks.

Toledo
Level Contributor
151 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Universal restaurants

Agree with Margaritaville. US has a ton of casual food places serving pizza, burgers, chicken fingers etc.

kansas city
Level Contributor
614 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Universal restaurants

We have always had good food at the NBA. The have cast basketballs there with pro players hand imprints in them, I thought my hand was big until I placed in Scotty Pippens cast, wow now I know why they can grip the ball so well.

South Bend, Indiana
Level Contributor
2,290 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Universal restaurants

I will try them all and let you know WW.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,897 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Universal restaurants

Howya been, loomis?

England
Level Contributor
1,678 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Universal restaurants

I have only eaten at the NBA place and i have to say it was okay it was similiar to the ESPN cafe in the disney broadwalk the food was okay but it is the usual stuff burgers, chicken, fries and stuff but it was good. i l ike the fact that they have tvs surrounding the tables showing highlights of the NBA games and also things like best shots of the week which is entertaining. And the basketball games on the ground floor are great fun.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,897 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Universal restaurants

Yes, that's the way I'm leaning, too, because of the theme. I can go to a Margaritaville other places, but I've never seen an NBA restaurant before.

Tampa, FL
Level Contributor
157 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Universal restaurants

For fast food in City Walk, they opened a Panda Express, Moes and a Burger King located above the movie theaters.

Rockledge, Florida
Level Contributor
904 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Universal restaurants

Sorry to add more confusion into the mix, but we like Bubba Gumps, too. Margaritaville is also good.