We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golfing with a 9 year old over Xmas

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Golfing with a 9 year old over Xmas

I am looking for a course in the Orlando area that is suitable for a 9 year old that has been golfing for about a year. A par 3 would be ideal or an executive course.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dan

Charlottetown, PEI
Level Contributor
121 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golfing with a 9 year old over Xmas

I would recommend Disney"s Oak Trail 9 hole course.

I played there in the spring, and will probably take my 10 yr old son there next spring. The price was very reasonable for the quality of the course.

Hey, playing golf in March for a Canadian - doesn't get much better than that........

Celle, Germany
Level Contributor
4,584 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golfing with a 9 year old over Xmas

If you look at the allears webite I am sure they have all the Disney courses on there.

Also google florida/orlando golf there really are some fantastic courses out there! My hubby took our eldest when he was 10 to Orange lake and they really enjoyed it!

Winter Park, Florida
Level Contributor
704 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golfing with a 9 year old over Xmas

Marriot World Center and Winter Park Country Club

4. Re: Golfing with a 9 year old over Xmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2010, 05:18