We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cinderella Breakfast 8:10 AM - How much time needed prior

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Des Moines, Iowa
Level Contributor
204 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cinderella Breakfast 8:10 AM - How much time needed prior

We will have to park as we are off-site. Can we "park" realistically and have enough time to get to the castle for brkst? We also have to stop by will-call and get our tickets.

Just needing a plan so we get to castle on time - or - reschedule the time.

THANKS!!

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cinderella Breakfast 8:10 AM - How much time needed prior

You will be fine beeing there at 8 am :-) its just up to the castle and in :-)

Mutter

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cinderella Breakfast 8:10 AM - How much time needed prior

oh, at the gate at 8 am that will be fine.

Mutter

Alabama
Level Contributor
703 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cinderella Breakfast 8:10 AM - How much time needed prior

Is this before the gates open? We had breakfast at the castle before the gates opened, and wished we had given ourselves more time to enjoy being on Main Street with no other people. You can get some wonderful shots of the castle with no one else in the pic. but you, which is impossible to do any other time wiht all the crowds. We came from off-site, also. I would be at the transportation center no later than 7:30, maybe earlier.

Des Moines, Iowa
Level Contributor
204 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Cinderella Breakfast 8:10 AM - How much time needed prior

What is the transportation center? Sorry I'm a newbie. Just curious what time to arrive at parking lot. Being really early is not a problem.

Park opens at 9:00, our breakfast is at 8:10. Also its not a magic hours day, so open is at 9:00. Yes we would LOVE the pictures opportunity. So how early can we can go etc etc.

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cinderella Breakfast 8:10 AM - How much time needed prior

www.allearsnet.com look under planning I think You will find out good ideas here or www.wdwinfo.com also about planning. If the parks open at 9 am then I would think that You want get in before 8 am anyway.

My daugther had a appoitment at 8.30 am for BBB and we where there a 10 minutes before 8 am , but they didn´ let anyone in before 8 am.

But agree with cancun that if You are at the T center at 7.30 You will be fine

on a day they have not EMH

Mutter

Des Moines, Iowa
Level Contributor
204 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Cinderella Breakfast 8:10 AM - How much time needed prior

Also too, will the will call at the ticket office be open that early?

pa
Level Contributor
54,023 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Cinderella Breakfast 8:10 AM - How much time needed prior

The Transportation Center is the

Ticket and Transportation Center, that is where the Parking Lot is for the Magic Kingom

I would be there for 7:30 and no later for sure. From the Ticket and Transportation Center you will have to take the Ferry or The Monorail. The Will Call Window will be Open, get your Tickets and then go thru the Gates and head up Main Street to the Castle. If you are a few Minutes late, you'll be OK. Disney knows how hard it is for everyone to get where they need to be first thing in the Morning :)

Alabama
Level Contributor
703 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cinderella Breakfast 8:10 AM - How much time needed prior

Hi, Dotz,

There is not a parking lot specifically for the Magic Kingdom. You will park at the Transportation center and take a monorail to the MK. Our dining time was 45 minutes before the park opened, so we were able to park right up front at the Trans. Center and walk right up to the monorails. As the day goes on you park further away and must take a tram thru the parking lot to the monorails.

After you take a monorail to the MK, you will go thru a bag security check, go to the will call window (I'm sure it will be open) , and then go to the early arrivals entrance...when I was there it was the far right entrance. Some people mentioned that they have a list of reservations and will let you in according to when your reservation time is at the castle. They did not check our time...we just said we had a res. at Cinderellas Table and they let us thru. Be sure to have your confirmation # with you just in case.

You will have so much fun!!!!

Edited to add:

partypa beat me to it! =)

Edited: 04 January 2010, 19:24
Des Moines, Iowa
Level Contributor
204 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Cinderella Breakfast 8:10 AM - How much time needed prior

So the Will Call is at MK "after" we go through security check. Meaning will call is not at the transportation center?

pa
Level Contributor
54,023 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Cinderella Breakfast 8:10 AM - How much time needed prior

The Will Call Window is after security at the Entrance to the Magic Kingdom.