We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maybe this has been pointed out before, but...

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,860 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Maybe this has been pointed out before, but...

A 3-park (Seaworld/Busch/Aquatica) ticket on Seaworld's website is 109.95 (all ages)

A 3-park (IOA/Universal/W&W) ticket on Universal Studios website is 124.99 (all ages)

So its cheaper to buy them separate than to do the Orlando Flex ticket plus (299.95 adult, 279.95 kid)

Only downside is that the 3-park passes are only good for 7 days, so You would have to stagger when you used them if you had a two-week trip (do the Busch parks in week one and the U Studios parks week two)

Or is there a cheaper way to buy the Orlando flex ticket plus that I haven't found?

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
16,913 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Maybe this has been pointed out before, but...

pays to know what you are buying huh?

just a note that the seaworld 3 park ones are good for 14 days. universal 3 park for 7 days you are right. apart from that the only real difference would be parking. with the flex you'd only pay once per day. if you buy them separate and went to seaworld and then universal in the same day for example you'd have to pay twice.

england
Level Contributor
4,901 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maybe this has been pointed out before, but...

i pointed this out last year, if you dont want to do wet n wild then its even cheaper as the 2park pass for universal is $99.

However I would just like to add as this is not clear on the web-site...you cannot get the 3park pass for seaworld at the gate for this price. I brought all mine in the Uk before we left paying £64 per person but one of my party who was buying their own ticket got it at the gate and it cost $160!!! I was so shocked.

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,312 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maybe this has been pointed out before, but...

Yep, I also pointed this out last year, also just so you know, you can get the 14 day Universal passes (like the flexticket) on www.orlandoattractions.com. They are the same tickets as Universal offer, but good for 14 days instead of 7. The Seaworld tickets are good for 14 days anyway

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,860 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Maybe this has been pointed out before, but...

1031 Thats a good point about the parking but I don't think we would have the energy to make it to two parks in a day anyway!

Travelbug you know I just realized that the Disney water parks are better than Aquatica and W&W so we would probably just do those a couple days anyway, so that makes the park tickets even cheaper. 99.95 SW/BG for 14 days.

uk
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Maybe this has been pointed out before, but...

if in uk check out the flex ticket prices as well, I got our 5 park tickets for £110 through virgin last year

6. Re: Maybe this has been pointed out before, but...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2010, 06:20