We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

extra magic evening hours and non disney hotel guests

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
new york
Level Contributor
34 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
extra magic evening hours and non disney hotel guests

I was trying to figure out what happens when they have extra magic evening hours how they could possiblly get the other guests of of the parks. My point is that on those days the parks are probably more crowded then others.

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
14,996 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: extra magic evening hours and non disney hotel guests

I suppose you might could just hang out in the park. You'd have to show a resort ID to get on any of the rides.

At the Christmas party you couldn't even enter the shops without a wristband. I don't know if that's true for EMH.

And, yes, the EMH park is usually busier during reguar hours than a non-EMH park.

Jennifer

pa
Level Contributor
53,836 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: extra magic evening hours and non disney hotel guests

For Morning Extra Magic Hours, Non Resort Guests can't get in, must show your Key to the World Card

For Evening Extra Magic Hours, some Non Resort Guests do try and hang around for a while ( Disney doesn't round everyone up and throw them out ) but I think most leave after a While because you need to have a Key to the World Card to go on any Rides

It is suggested that Parks are Busier on these days but most agree and recomend that if you are Not a Disney Resort Guest, avoid those days with Extra Magic Hours therefore, they are not that crowded

We have gone to many Extra Magic Hour Nights over the years and have not encountered big crowds

Alabama
Level Contributor
703 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: extra magic evening hours and non disney hotel guests

When I am staying off site, I avoid the parks having EMH. You can look around and shop or eat, but not go on any rides or attractions.

4. Re: extra magic evening hours and non disney hotel guests

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2010, 06:17