We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fall Disney Specials?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ranson, West...
Level Contributor
535 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Fall Disney Specials?

Looking at a first-time visit to Disney with my 10 year old son in early October of this year. When should I expect to find specials geared to visits during that time frame? Right now it looks like the current specials being promoted are for the Spring.

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
7,930 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fall Disney Specials?

Possibly in March although Disney have stated that they will be cutting back on the offers later this year.

Edited: 13 January 2010, 18:20
pa
Level Contributor
54,009 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Fall Disney Specials?

March is a good bet

Hopeful the Free Dining Promotion will be offered again as well as a room only discount

Here is some info on Past discounts

mousesavers.com/historicalwdwdiscounts.html

Ranson, West...
Level Contributor
535 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fall Disney Specials?

Usually one would think that booking earlier the better, before discounts 'sell out', hotels & flights fill up, etc. But it looks like it's the opposite right now- promotions right now are for a shorter booking window. I would hate to wait for a promotion and instead see prices go up for hotels, packages, airfaire, etc. What do you think? If I wait, am I more likely to catch a promotion or will prices likely rise?

pa
Level Contributor
54,009 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Fall Disney Specials?

If you book directly with Disney or an Offical Disney Travel Agent such as

www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com

You can Modify you reservation when and if a New Promotion becomes available. When they announce a New Deal, they have put aside a whole new quantity of rooms for the Promotion

I have never had a problem getting the Resort I wanted when the Free Dining is announced in the Spring

I think alot of people from the UK or other far away lands book a year in advance because they need to. Here in the States, I have never found it difficult to get a good deal a few months out. I most often get the best flight prices only 30 - 45 days out

Ranson, West...
Level Contributor
535 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fall Disney Specials?

Wonderful, thank you!

6. Re: Fall Disney Specials?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2010, 06:21