We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant suggestions at the Monorail hotels

Liverpool
Level Contributor
644 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant suggestions at the Monorail hotels

I'm wanting to see the Electrical Parade from the beach at one of the monorail hotels - probably Grand Floridian. Anyone have restaurant suggestions for dinner before the Parade. I would like California Grill or Narcoossees but know I'll probably not get in there as we are going mid February. Also, how can I make restaurant reservations. Is there a UK phone number I can ring?

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
48,213 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant suggestions at the Monorail hotels

I was going to suggest Kona Cafe or Ohana at the Poly.

If you can't get Narcoosee's or Citricos (you'd need to be finsihed with your meal and go outside) then I would say the Grand Floridian Cafe unless you want a character meal at 1900 Park Fare.

england
Level Contributor
4,901 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant suggestions at the Monorail hotels

There is no uk number to ring..you have to ring america..alternatively you can book online at

www.disneyworld.disney.go.com/restaurants/…

If this link goes to the Uk site then you will see a button that says "view U.S site" click this then try the link again..it will work. All the restaurants are there and you will find some menus too.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
48,213 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant suggestions at the Monorail hotels

menu link:

http://allears.net/menu/menus.htm

pa
Level Contributor
54,408 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant suggestions at the Monorail hotels

I also suggest Kona Cafe, yummy. I just think it is more relaxed at the Polynesian Resort Beach

phone # from the UK, if you can't get a reservation on line at the US Disney Site, is

001 407 939 3463

Liverpool
Level Contributor
644 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant suggestions at the Monorail hotels

Thanks all for the advice. As usual TA members are so helpful! After the direction to the US section on the Disney site I've been able to book Narcoossee's for 6.35 which may mean I'll get to see Wishes from there before watching the Parade. Also managed to book Raglan Road for another evening.

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
21,537 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant suggestions at the Monorail hotels

Narcoosees is one of our favorites-we usually get a drink,go out on the deck to watch the fireworks and then come back in and order dinner. You can see the fireworks from some of the window tables there but its nicer outside and you can hear the story and music better.

pa
Level Contributor
54,408 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurant suggestions at the Monorail hotels

Swell :)

8. Re: Restaurant suggestions at the Monorail hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2010, 06:20