We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orlando with 2 month old

Liverpool, New York
Level Contributor
15 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Orlando with 2 month old

I am accompanying my husband on a business trip with our two month old next week. We will have a free day to spend and I was wondering if t was worth it to go to one of the Disney parks or Universal or just stick with something like Sea World. I know we could use the baby swap to ride things at Disney when we can't take the baby with us, but it's not as much fun riding as a single person. Basically, I'm wondering how to maximize or family time and fun time. Thanks.

pa
Level Contributor
54,254 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Orlando with 2 month old

I would head over to Epcot and enjoy just "being" there. Lots to do and see for you and your Husband, a few rides too. Lots of yummy places to eat and some wonderful Street performers. You can have a Swell Day and not feel you are racing around a Theme Park for the day

Here is a bit of info for traveling with an Infant

http://allears.net/pl/infant.htm

Alabama
Level Contributor
703 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Orlando with 2 month old

I once went on a short business trip with my husband and young children, and we went to Sea World. They have a "second day free" promotion. The first day my husband was available, so we went as a family. On the second (free) day, I went with the kids by myself and just walked around and saw the beautiful landscapes, re-visited favorite animal exhibits etc. There was no rush to do anything since we had seen it before, it was just a nice day out of the stuffy hotel room for me and my kids.

3. Re: Orlando with 2 month old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2010, 07:20