We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bush Gardens or Seaworld On Thanksgiving Day

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,879 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Bush Gardens or Seaworld On Thanksgiving Day

Which do you think will be best for crowds ect...There will only be me and hubby ...any advice will be great..Thanks

Galveston, Texas
Level Contributor
2,134 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bush Gardens or Seaworld On Thanksgiving Day

I pressume you based in Orlando, and Busch Gardens is in Tampa. I would go to Seaworld saves on driving time, getting stuck in Thanksgiving traffic etc..

SeaWorld is more shows than attraction also, therefore not as much wait times, just arrving early for shows. Get to the park for opening time, and hits the coasters first (Manta, Kraken, Altantis). Then plan the rest of the day to what shows you want to see.

2. Re: Bush Gardens or Seaworld On Thanksgiving Day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2010, 05:16