We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to go fishing??

Florida
Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Where to go fishing??

I want to take my son to Orlando next weekend and he wants to go fishing. Anyone know of any good places to go? We will probably be staying in Kissimmee.

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
Kissimmee
Kissimmee
Central Florida, FL
newcastle upon tyne...
Level Contributor
1,683 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to go fishing??

diney do fishing days

england
Level Contributor
4,901 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to go fishing??

I went to an orange grove called showcase of citrus..this had a fishing lake there. I believe you can also fish onsite at disney if you are staying there.

Doncaster, S Yorks
Level Contributor
10,270 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to go fishing??

Disney do do Fishing. but there are no details on their website when , where, how much.

Or other conditions , do you have to stay on site , can you fish off the shore , a Pier , hire a boat, No details at all

That wont help the posters question or for that matter me who would have been interested in these answers.

england
Level Contributor
4,901 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to go fishing??

XR759....you must be having a bad day lol.

Here is the web site address with all the info on fishing at wdw...a simple internet search found it in a few seconds. For those of you interested in viewing the page from the uk you must swap over to the U.S site by clicking the "visit U.S site" button then click on the link again.

disneyworld.disney.go.com/recreation/fishing/

england
Level Contributor
4,901 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to go fishing??

I cant get it to load now, if the link doesnt work then go to the us disneyworld website..click on "discover" button then "recreation" then "fishing"

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando
Level Contributor
4,536 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to go fishing??

Here is a link I found most useful when looking for fishing areas - other then Disney of course.

visitkissimmee.com/leisure/…fishing

Hope this helps!

pa
Level Contributor
54,826 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Where to go fishing??

Fishing at Disney ( no park ticket required)

www.wdwinfo.com/recreation/fishing.htm

Florida
Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where to go fishing??

The charter freshwater fishing trips look awesome. Anyone ever go on one of these?

Gothenburg, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Gothenburg
Level Contributor
843 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Where to go fishing??

I read some were the large mouth Bass population took a big hit in the recent extremly cold weather?

EK

10. Re: Where to go fishing??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2010, 07:17