We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

API form!! I think

Wrecsam
Level Contributor
81 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
API form!! I think

Hi - I was wondering whether anyone could tell me what the above form is please. We are going to Orlando is just under 7 weeks and I have filled in the esta forms but a neighbour (who is also going) has mentioned the above form - what is it and where do i fill it in,

Thanks in advance

Wrecsam
Level Contributor
81 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: API form!! I think

anyone!!!!!

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
7,932 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: API form!! I think

If you booked directly with an airline it will be on their website, if through a travel Agent they should collect the information.

It is "advanced passenger information" and, like Esta, a requirement before you fly.

Wrecsam
Level Contributor
81 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: API form!! I think

Thank you Prospect much appreciated

Ghent, Belgium
Level Contributor
2,559 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: API form!! I think

A requirement however that needs to be handled by the airlines who pass it off on the passengers most of the time. The airlines have to forward the API to the department of homeland security.

manchester
Level Contributor
3,571 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: API form!! I think

If you have booked with Virgin , go to the Manage your flights section & there is a link in the same place as choosing your seats to add your passport number

6. Re: API form!! I think

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2010, 07:18