We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

more forms to fill???

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
liverpool england
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
more forms to fill???

hi can anyone tell me if i have to inform the airline about my passport details and were im staying we fly to orlando 1st march with virgin ive done the esta already thanks from bez

manchester
Level Contributor
3,571 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: more forms to fill???

If you log onto the virgin atlantic website & manage your booking , there is a link to add your passport details , it is in the same link as choosing your seats

Diane

liverpool england
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: more forms to fill???

thanx a million for your fast reply diane that will stop me flapping about it all night lol do i have to put all travellers details in or just mine regards bez

manchester
Level Contributor
3,571 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: more forms to fill???

All travellers, just click on each passenger individually & add that persons passport number

liverpool england
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: more forms to fill???

omg better go and get started me and my big mouth said id sort it and theres 10 of us going oh joy haha bez

liverpool england
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: more forms to fill???

hi again we havent had our flight tickets yet from travel agent will travel agent take the details and sort it do you think? still waiting on park tickets as well, ile be glad when were on our way and i cant worry about anything from bez

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
598 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: more forms to fill???

And on the plane you still have to fill in forms - they havent done away with the paper ESTA yet, so you have to fill in one for each person - plus one white form per party, cant remember what its called but its declaring what you are or arnt taking in to the States.

Lincs
Level Contributor
349 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: more forms to fill???

Hi

We have just booked virgin flights through coop travel. I rang virgin gave them my flight details and they gave me a reference number to log onto "Manage my Account". to fill in personal info, i was also able to pick our seats. It only takes a few minutes

Ghent, Belgium
Level Contributor
2,556 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: more forms to fill???

The form you fill in on the plane is not a paper ESTA but the I-94W Visa Waiver form.

liverpool england
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: more forms to fill???

hi we booked our hols with co-op travel as well but theres 7 of us in one party travelling together, 18 of us in all! my sons getting married over there. we were to late to book seats when they came out so ive got to wait till 24 hours before the flight and try again, theres 4 babys with 3 adults so we really need to be as close as possible to each other, thanks for everyones help regards bez

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
17,114 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: more forms to fill???

Bez really doubt that you will be able to "reserve" that many seats on line.

Best bet is to urn up early at the VA desk, they really do try their best to seat familes together in my experience.

Our 6 friends reserved their seats on line but when they arrived at the airport their seats had been moved in order to accommodate family groups.