We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is there such a thing as chef mickey tickets?

uk
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
is there such a thing as chef mickey tickets?

Hi, we've booked to go to chef mickeys when we go on our holiday, i was told by somebody that you can actually buy chef mickey tickets before you go, is this true i haven't seen any and i've looked quite a fair bit on the internet, does anybody know if you can buy them before you go

thanks

UK
Level Contributor
84 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is there such a thing as chef mickey tickets?

It is normal to make a Priority Seating booking by phoning Disneys reservations line (PHONE NUMBER 001-407-939-3463).

tHE LINES OPEN AT 07:00 us Time - about 11:00 in the UK.

Bookings can be made 180 days in advance and if staying at WDW you can book requirements for the next 10 days.

I do not know how busy or difficult it is to book Chef Mickys it probably depands upon when you go.

I note that you in the UK try:

www.thedibb.co.uk

UK
Level Contributor
457 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: is there such a thing as chef mickey tickets?

You can actually get reserve with Transportation at www.viator.com and some attraction websites do sell Chef Mickey ticket deals with Limosine return transfers from your hotel

uk
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: is there such a thing as chef mickey tickets?

thanks for the replys, i was just wondering if it was cheaper than paying on the door, but i think paying there and then is the cheapest option

thanks again

Dublin
Level Contributor
794 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: is there such a thing as chef mickey tickets?

I just booked for dinner for 2 adults + 2 kids in Chef Mickeys for the Thursday after Easter 2006. 5pm no problem. No credit card no. required. I got a reservation no. There seemed to be no problem with other dates

However, when I tried to do this for Easter 2004, for a mixed party of adults/kids/ infants, no matter what date I gave, I could not get availability. That was despite ringing way in advance.

So I think it's the size of the party which is a big influencing fact.

We went to Chef Mickeys in Disneyland Paris, and had a great time.