We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flower & Garden Festival Photos

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
pa
Level Contributor
53,806 posts
Save Topic
Flower & Garden Festival Photos

…wdwinfo.com/showgallery.php/cat/1057

Lovely :)

Edited: 04 March 2010, 14:06
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flower & Garden Festival Photos

That is really neat. I have to talk my husband into going in May sometime. Even the kids would love it.

Your link didn't work, I had to go to wdw's site to find it. It could be that I am on the kids' desktop and it is an older computer?

Thanks for the posting!

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,426 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flower & Garden Festival Photos

WOW....thanks for posting that.....I wonder how long it takes Disney to create all of that.....love Tink and the Fairies!

Cheers,

M

pa
Level Contributor
53,806 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Flower & Garden Festival Photos

casey, sorry the Link didn't work. I did edit it, hopeful it is OK now

M, there was a behind the sences show about the Magical Way Epcot is transformed. 100s of people working thru the Night, it's amazing. Same thing Happens when they change everything up at all the Parks for the Holidays too. That's the kind of Job I would love to have :)

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,426 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flower & Garden Festival Photos

I can only imagne.....I did catch the Holiday transformation special on HGTV....simply amazing.

And yes, what a fun job that would be....my cousin always talks about retiring in Orlando and a dream job working for Disney's floral creation team....she has her husband convinced he would be happy driving a Disney bus! LOL

Thanks again for posting.....makes me want to move our dates up to see this but the lttle one can't be taken out of school this year so we will stick with our May/June trip with a quick trip to DL week of 15th (easier to get to DL from Denver for a quick trip).

BTW, did your sister submit her class for the Harry Potter give away?

Cheers,

M

Hartford...
Level Contributor
494 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flower & Garden Festival Photos

Mousesteps has some great photos!!

www.mousesteps.com/index.php…

Thanks Denise!

Edited: 04 March 2010, 14:42
vcv
Tennessee
Level Contributor
1,600 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flower & Garden Festival Photos

Awesome. Thanks for posting.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,935 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flower & Garden Festival Photos

I am hoping a few displays are still there when we arrive in May....I know Disney is fast to change everthing...but I can still hope.

pa
Level Contributor
53,806 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Flower & Garden Festival Photos

Hey Macs, when we have gone the First week of June there has still been bits and pieces left to enjoy :)

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,935 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Flower & Garden Festival Photos

That is good news. I have been during flower and garden festival already, but my Mom has never been. She loved the photos of us in front of some of the displays that trip.

nottingham, england
Level Contributor
936 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Flower & Garden Festival Photos

Wow!!...we last went in April/May back in 2001!!!, and the Flower and Garden Festival looks to have improved massively since then!!!- just beautiful!!!