We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orlando's offerings for teens (besides Disney parks)

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
T.Bay
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Orlando's offerings for teens (besides Disney parks)

We did the Disney parks, Typhoon Lagoon and Aquatica last April so this trip we are looking for what we missed. Universal Studios is on our list - what is Islands of Adventure? We have a 15 and 13 year old (both love Harry Potter). What is the Harry Potter package I've been reading about? We've heard about different flea markets - is one better than another? Also, are there any sky diving simulators? Read about a zip line through the forest - anybody have info on that? We are a fairly adventurous family and this is probably our last visit to Orlando so we want to hit the top spots. Thanks!!

Hartford...
Level Contributor
494 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Orlando's offerings for teens (besides Disney parks)

US and IOA (a separate theme park) have great rides for teens.

www.universalorlando.com/Home/home.aspx

Edited: 10 March 2010, 15:29
nottingham, england
Level Contributor
936 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Orlando's offerings for teens (besides Disney parks)

Hi..we did Skyventure last year..it is at the top end of I.Drive, and my son (aged 17) and I had a fab time !!!

Their website Skyventureorlando.com has all the details...but you basically get a pre-flight briefing, get kitted up, then a group of about 8 of you all take turns for 2 x 1 minute 'flights' in the wind tunnell. Your instructor is in there with you, and will assist you to stay up and get the most out of your flight, on the second minute, you get to go higher and the instructor spins you round and round!!!..It really is great fun..im sure your kids would love it!!!

Also, how about the Boggy Creek Airboat Tours...this again, is a great afternoon out, and if you opt for the 'private tour', which is more expensive, but you get longer, and the guide takes you a little more off the beaten track, and will make the airboat go faster and with more turns and sprays, than when on the 'public' tour...although this is also great fun.!!!

3. Re: Orlando's offerings for teens (besides Disney parks)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2010, 06:34