We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park Tickets - Orlando Freedom Ticket

buckinghamshire
Level Contributor
142 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Park Tickets - Orlando Freedom Ticket

After reading lots on here about "The One" ticket, that supposedly covered all Disney and Universal parks, plus SeaWorld and Busch Gardens, I thought I'd share some information about the tickets I've just bought.

We bought the Orlando Freedom Ticket from Attraction Tickets Direct for £379 each (though they're now £385 on their website). I was intrigued how these tickets were going to be made up, and I had assumed it would be a 14 day Ultimate Disney ticket, plus a Flexticket Plus, which according to current website prices would have equated to £416 each.

Well, the tickets have turned up today, and they are made up of the 14 day Disney ticket as expected, but rather than the FlexTicket Plus, we have a two park Universal ticket (valid for 14 days) (£86 each currently) and a three park SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and Aquatica ticket (£76 currently). Therefore the total should be £396 if you bought them individually.

The only difference between the two Universal/Sea World tickets compared to the Flex Ticket plus is the absence of Wet n Wild, but on the basis that we don't do the water parks it doesn't make any difference to us!

Overall, the price paid separately compared to the Freedom Ticket as a whole is not great (currently £11), but it is certainly more convenient while booking!

I'm sure there are plenty of places that are cheaper than ATD, but we used them last year and were impressed, and we are again this year.

I hope that's helpful to some, and that I've not wittered on too long and bored you all to tears!

Mentioned in this post
SeaWorld Orlando
SeaWorld Orlando
29,909 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
Aquatica Orlando
Aquatica Orlando
6,850 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Bournemouth, UK
Level Contributor
344 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park Tickets - Orlando Freedom Ticket

There is a ticket on here orlando-ticket-deals.co.uk/tickets/… for £309 that looks pretty good; no Sea World or Busch though just all Disney & Universal/IOA for 14 days.

Mentioned in this post
SeaWorld Orlando
SeaWorld Orlando
29,909 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Scotland
Level Contributor
339 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Park Tickets - Orlando Freedom Ticket

Shelley

The two park Universal and three park Worlds of Discovery ticket (Sea World, Aquatica, and Busch Gdns) is a very good deal compared to the flexticket, although you are right, you don't get wet n' wild. Current price at www.onlineflorida.co.uk where we got ours from, is £152 (80 Univ / 72 SW,Aq, BG) a saving of £27 over their flexticket plus £179.

Although the Disney Ultimate tickets are now selling at £225, this would still bring you within £2 of the price you paid - £377 as against £379.

I'd say you got a good deal though, well done.

Edited: 19 March 2010, 12:53
Mentioned in this post
SeaWorld Orlando
SeaWorld Orlando
29,909 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Aquatica Orlando
Aquatica Orlando
6,850 Reviews
Orlando, FL
London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Park Tickets - Orlando Freedom Ticket

we are thinking of getting the Freedom Ticket too so your comments were helpful. Can anyone advise how much spending money we should take with us. We are a family of 4 - two adults, 2 children going in October 2010.

Thanks

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
200 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Park Tickets - Orlando Freedom Ticket

I was a bit confused when I looked - With the 2/3 park universal do you get to go in one park each day for 14 days or is it one visit to each park over a 14 day period?

Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Park Tickets - Orlando Freedom Ticket

I think it is unlimited and you can go whenever you like - unless someone says otherwise I think that's correct!

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
200 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Park Tickets - Orlando Freedom Ticket

Thanks

England
Level Contributor
819 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Park Tickets - Orlando Freedom Ticket

Hi

You can go to both parks in the same day if you like. We usually do that if we have a spare day at the end of our holiday like we did this year. Have a great holiday

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Park Tickets - Orlando Freedom Ticket

Would it be possible to only use the passes on different days with another family. In other words my family go to one of the disneys with my freinds family useing to other tickets to go to sea world or universal studios. then the next day swap. Only an idea but if its valied for 14 days from first use on the 3 different sets of tickets (disney,universal,sea world) can u not swap with another family from day to day ?

Belfast, United...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Park Tickets - Orlando Freedom Ticket

your finger prints are scanned at all parks on 1st use so you cannot transfer tickets

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Park Tickets - Orlando Freedom Ticket

I thought so but do they check your finger prints after 1st use ?