We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Typhoon lagoon,soda cups(containers)

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Yeadon, United...
Level Contributor
167 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Typhoon lagoon,soda cups(containers)

Hi,does any one know if they change the bar codes every year,as we are returning again in june and we have two from last year and wonderd if we could use them again,cheers jetset leeds.

Nottingham
Level Contributor
1,495 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Typhoon lagoon,soda cups(containers)

I'm pretty certain they change the bar code every day. At the water parks the refillable mug is just unlimited on the day of purchase.

Romford, United...
Level Contributor
190 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Typhoon lagoon,soda cups(containers)

We keep our cups and the bar codes work for each day again and again.

We had friiends stay last May and we went in August and used their cups.

I leave them in the cupboards for other guests to use

Sandra

Nottingham
Level Contributor
1,495 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Typhoon lagoon,soda cups(containers)

Crikey, I'm going to try and use our mugs again then, we do tend to keep them. They did sell ours to us though as "unlimited refills on that day" (the day of purchase), it didn't occur to me to try and use them again.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
4,160 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Typhoon lagoon,soda cups(containers)

Ive got mugs from last time and im sure you cant use them again, which is s total con for what you hav to pay for them in the first place, I mean a soda is cheap isnt it, for what you have to pay it should be valid for the whole time there.

Yeadon, United...
Level Contributor
167 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Typhoon lagoon,soda cups(containers)

bump

Egg Harbor...
Level Contributor
2,075 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Typhoon lagoon,soda cups(containers)

They get different bar codes every year so the following year it can't be used just buy new cups you don't want to be embarressed in front of your children.

Now at Universal you can use your sip cup year after year they just supply you with a new straw they'll ask you if you brought it today just say yes

Washington State
Level Contributor
1,692 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Typhoon lagoon,soda cups(containers)

How much are they these days? Can you use the one from Typhoon Lagoon at Blizzards Beach for the time that you are there?

ontario
Level Contributor
211 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Typhoon lagoon,soda cups(containers)

We went in 2008 and 2009 and went to the water park on the same day. The bar code worked both times. I originally bought the cups in 2007 and bought a refill sticker in 2008 so I don't know if they are the same before that but I saw many people with 5-7 stickers on their cups.

Hull
Level Contributor
216 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Typhoon lagoon,soda cups(containers)

The bar code is for a particular day not date. if you are visiting again on the day that yor barcode is for it will work. However, if you feel guilty about doing this. You can take your original cup with you and just buy the new refill sticker for around $6.

They do not change the barcodes every year as stated earlier by someone.

I know this from personal experience ;-)

Regards

Coxy.

Edited: 22 March 2010, 08:59
Yeadon, United...
Level Contributor
167 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Typhoon lagoon,soda cups(containers)

Thanks everyone,i will take them with me now,i didnt want to pack them and waste baggage allowence for nothing,cheers jet set leeds.

(roll on june,yipeeeee)