We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Princess Tiana

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,328 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
Princess Tiana

Does anyone know if there will soon be Princess Tiana at the parks? My daughter would really like to meet her. One visit my daughter was desperate to see tinkerbell then a few months later there she was thankfully we were able to go back and meet tinker!

scotland
Level Contributor
126 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Princess Tiana

i hope so too, me go 31st may and my 2 daughters just love princess tiana at the moment, we're having breakfast with the princess's at epcot - which princesses will be there??

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
15,004 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Princess Tiana

Tiana is appearing in Liberty Square right now.

I don't know all of them bu Belle, Ariel and Mulan are usually at Akershus.

Jennifer

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,328 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Princess Tiana

Oh thank you Jsmla my daughter will be thrilled!

Alabama
Level Contributor
703 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Princess Tiana

We met Tiana in the Liberty Square area. She was there with Prince Naveen. She was beautiful, and he was so handsome. Both spent a great deal of time with my daughter. This was before the movie premiered, and we were so excited!

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,034 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Princess Tiana

As said, she is already there at MK. Not sure Cancun's experience, but by talking to the employee cutting off the line they often have to close it off shortly after they open it so you might want to check times and plan accordingly. It's a nice spot that they do it.

Fort Worth
Level Contributor
11,420 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Princess Tiana

Princess Tiana and Prince Noveen have been appearing in the gazebo, behind the Christmas Shop, in Liberty Square. Last week they were there (off and on) from 10:00 AM to 5:00PM, daily. We arrived at 9:45AM, and there was already a line. I suggest early arrival, if this is an important stop!

They were both very charming and spent a good deal of time with our daughter. There is a Photopass photographer, assigned to this area! We have some great pics!

For Tiana lovers, there is a special garden at Epcot, as part of the Flower and Garden festival.

Tiana does not appear at any character meal or in a parade.

Akershus Princesses (last week) included Cinderella, Snow White, Aurora and Ariel. Belle is at the door, for a special photo. This is a new cast. Mulan and Jasmine were not there. Jasmine now appears at Cinderella's Royal table. I was told Mulan only appears in the China pavillion.

Edited: 28 March 2010, 12:39
7. Re: Princess Tiana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2010, 06:20