We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Our Itinerary - Offer any advice?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Binfield, United...
Level Contributor
497 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Our Itinerary - Offer any advice?

So, after a long time planning we are 2 weeks away from our 14 night holiday. It is just the two of us (mid 20's) staying on ID with car and we want to be able to fit in as much as we can. Having never been to Florida I would really appreciate you opinions on our below Itinerary :)

Our Disney days are all on the lowest crowd level days as per touringplan.

Thur - Arrive, Settle in, Walmart, meal on ID

Fri - DHS @ rope drop, to DTD for 7pm ADR at House of Blues, Dinsey Quest until 11.30

Sat - Slow day at Wet & Wild, Shopping at Millenia, dinner at cheesecake factory

Sun - SeaWolrd, dinner on ID, Electric water parade at the poly followed by romantic stroll

Mon - Big day at Universal Studios. Meal on ID. Early night.

Tue - Animal Kingdom, straight to MK for 8pm ADR at Tony's, Spectromagic and Wishes. (IF WE ARRIVE ABOUT 7.20pm WOULD WE BE SEATED EARLIER?)

Wed - Clearwater Beach. Margaritaville for dinner

Thur - Lazy day at Blizzard Beach 5pm ADR at Rose & Crown, Epcot. Illuminations at 9.

Fri - Magic Kingdom at Rope drop (Closes at 7pm) Meal at Ponderosa - ID.

Sat - Epcot at rope drop. Meal at Pastamore, Citywalk.

Sun - Slow day at Typhoon Lagoon. 6.15pm ADR at Planet Hollywood, DTD. Wonder around DTD

Mon - Full day at Island of Adventure. Shopping and dinner at Outlet mall

Tue - Slower day at Aquatica. 5:30 ADR at DHS Hollywood & Vine. Fantasmic show at 8.30.

Wed - Busch Gardens. ID Dinner at Carrabba's

Thur - DTD Check-in. Magic Kingdom. Depart 5.55pm.

N Dartmouth MA
Level Contributor
1,805 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Our Itinerary - Offer any advice?

Boy, that's some serious planning. It looks great. I like the fact you have factored some down time by going to the water parks. With 14 days you should get to see most of it. Enjoy your vacation and just go with the flow.

Clearwater Beach is great. You can dig for sand dollars about three feet into the ocean.

pa
Level Contributor
53,702 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Our Itinerary - Offer any advice?

You've been doing your homework, well done

You can always arrive a bit early and Hope you can be seated early for an ADR but don't count on it being 40 minutes early :)

Binfield, United...
Level Contributor
497 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Our Itinerary - Offer any advice?

Cor you can say that again, I think I have spent more time planning than I will spend awake there!! I know I wont regret it once we are across the pond though!

Hehe yeah that's what I was thinking partypa! It was the best time I could get on a night of the spectromagic during our entire stay!! I am happy ordering easy food and eating fast!...or just desert ;)

Am I correct in thinking that Tony's is close by to spectromagic?

4. Re: Our Itinerary - Offer any advice?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2010, 07:16