We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriott properties near Disney

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
128 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Marriott properties near Disney

I am looking at the Marriott timeshare properties. I heard some of the properties can use the facilities at the Marriott World Center. Which ones are they? Also which property in your opinion is the best. We will be traveling in November so I'm not sure if it will be hot enough to swim or not. Looking for some help. Thanks.

Magic Kingdom Park
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Epcot
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Water Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,861 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marriott properties near Disney

Are you talking about Marriot's Cypress Harbour, Harbour Lake, Grande Vista, etc? They are closer to Seaworld than Disney but an easy 10 min drive to Disney. Do you have kids? Harbour Lake has a Pirate ship pool and a splash park and mini golf. Cypress Harbour is nice but not quite as kid-oriented. Grande Vista is a little more retired-person oriented, mostly a big golf community but really nice. Look at the hotels in Orlando and you will see that Harbour Lake is rated number 4 out of about 300.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,433 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Marriott properties near Disney

Royal, Sabal, and Imperial Palms are the ones on property with the World Center. These are closest to Disney. The ones mentioned above are closer to SeaWorld as said and still a short drive to Disney, and seem to be the ones discussed most when ?s come up in the forum

Cromwell, CT
Level Contributor
766 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marriott properties near Disney

We've stayed at the Grande Vista for the past 6 years and are returning in 6 weeks. We love it there. Very very beautiful, but I wouldn't say its more retired-person oriented... there are plenty of younger adults and families there all the time.

Just a quick jump onto I-4 to get to the Disney Parks.... all clearly marked. No hassle whatsoever.

Wherever you choose..... enjoy your trip! :)

4. Re: Marriott properties near Disney

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2010, 05:17