We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toy Story Mania

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
6,957 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Toy Story Mania

The Easter Bunny just bought the kids the Ninendo Wii version of the game (with 3D glasses.) I have a feeling I will regret it because now they will be completely pumped about going to ride it again at DHS. That wait was crazy 2 years ago, even with fastpasses (which were gone by 11am, of course.) I'm hoping that the newness has worn off.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
1,163 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Toy Story Mania

We had that game for xmas, have you been on it yet, its so funny and my poor arm ends up nearly falling off by the end of it lol! Arrive for park opening if you can and go straight on the ride and get fastpasses so you can ride again :-)

maryland
Level Contributor
153 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Toy Story Mania

we were just there on Tues. Still very popular! We were at Hollywood Studios right when the park opened and went there first thing and still had at least a 30 min. wait. Not too bad really. We got fastpasses to Rockin' Roller Coaser right away too, so couldn't get Fastpasses to TSM, but if you wanted you could ride it first thing and get FPs right away so you could ride it twice. We were there during a crowd level 10 day, so if you are there on a less busy day, I'm sure it will help. Have fun! It's a great ride.

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
6,957 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Toy Story Mania

Unfortunately our only time at DHS will be from the afternoon on, on our arrival day. It's the best way we could fit it in our schedule and we missed the parade last time so I wanted to make sure we did that, On the plus side, it's a Fantasmic night (we won't se it this time, the little ones hated it) so I'm hoping we can catch the rides while everyone else is piling into Fantasmic. I doubt the fastpasses will be available then though.

New York
Level Contributor
5,520 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Toy Story Mania

Sally I hope to be on it next month. Every time we went to try to get on, it was over an hour wait.

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
6,957 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Toy Story Mania

Ugghhhh...that's not encouraging.....it was fun, but it wasn't THAT fun.....sheeeshhhh....

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,649 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Toy Story Mania

How come the Easter Bunny came to your house already ?!?!?!?!?

He doesn't come to ours till tomorrow morning...he better have some good stuff left !!

HOPPY Easter...Disneychicks

7. Re: Toy Story Mania

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2010, 06:22