We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What Disney park for two 30 yr olds???

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
65 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
What Disney park for two 30 yr olds???

Hello!

My husband and I are coming to Orlando for a concert at the House of Blues in downtown Disney. Since our hotel is very close to Disney, we thought that we'd probably spend 1 day at one of the parks. I know that they have the hopper pass, but since it is only 1 day, we'd probably stick to just 1 park.

Opinions for the most entertaining for two 30yr olds with no kids???

Thanks so much for help!!

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,426 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What Disney park for two 30 yr olds???

when are you coming and have you ever been to any of the parks before?

manchester
Level Contributor
3,571 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What Disney park for two 30 yr olds???

They are all really nice but my favourite is Epcot, Soarin is my favourite ride.

The Worldshowcase is very nice with lots of really nice restaurant choices.

Conwy, United...
Level Contributor
429 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What Disney park for two 30 yr olds???

With no Kids, 30 something, I agree with Epcot...

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
65 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What Disney park for two 30 yr olds???

Coming in 2 weeks...

We both were at Universal and Islands of Adventure a few years ago. I've never been to ANY Disney Parks (sad, I know) and my husband has been to MK and Epcot, but when he was a child. We basically have a blank slate!!

Thanks!

west TN
Level Contributor
90 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What Disney park for two 30 yr olds???

Epcot in my opinion because you really get 2 parks in 1....Future World which is extremely interesting in the technical sense and World Showcase is just as interesting in a cultural way, but its ALL FUN!

pa
Level Contributor
54,384 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: What Disney park for two 30 yr olds???

Epcot for sure

You'll get to experience the Flower & Garden Festival while there. Take in one of the Flower Power Concerts as well :)

wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/…ep-overview.htm

wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/…ep-flower-garden.htm

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,426 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: What Disney park for two 30 yr olds???

Epcot seems an easy answer especially with the Flower and Garden Festival still on. It's such a nice park just to walk around. That you've never been before is compelling me to say Magic Kingdom though. I think it is the one to see if you've never seen any and can only see one.

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
65 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What Disney park for two 30 yr olds???

Thank you for all of the replies!!!

Sunny Florida
Level Contributor
85 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What Disney park for two 30 yr olds???

Another Epcot vote. There is nothing better than walking the World Showcase with an ice cold adult beverage and enjoying our great Florida weather.

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
Level Contributor
8,750 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What Disney park for two 30 yr olds???

Much of the Flower & Garden stuff is directed at local residents. It does not make for Epcot mobs.

Epcot is amiable and has the possible advantage of the Norway exhibit whose buffet seems to have been invaded by Disney Character Meals or whatever. I assume that those don't involve too much pickled herring.

All the theme parks, but especially Animal Kingdom, have interesting landscaping with plants that will puzzle and amaze you. Maybe.