We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

$$$$

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
118 posts
Save Topic
$$$$

Arggh!! i offically am stressed out trying to find prices for the theme park tickets, does anyone know of any good retailers/websites etc to get the tickets at a good price? i know this question must hv came up 1 million times or more but my blood pressure is about to blow.

We are going for 7 days (3 adults) and would like to visit

*universal studios

*magic kingdom

*animal kingdom

*hollywood studios

*disney quest

*bush gardens

And any others which are avaliable, if we have time.

Please, please, please can anyone help ive tried about 8 sites and no luck.

midwest
Level Contributor
2,736 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: $$$$

A lot of people recommend undercovertourist.com

pa
Level Contributor
53,812 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: $$$$

I agree, www.undercovertourist.com for Disney Tickets. Very reliable, real tickets, price includes tax, always a discount, free shipping. I would recomend getting at least a 4 day Base Ticket ( no Hopping option ) ADD the Waterparks and more so you can go to Disney Quest ( and the Waterparks if you like ) You will get 4 visits to Disney Quest and or the Waterparks. For Universal, a 1 day 1 Park Ticket If you want to add Isalnds of adventure get a 2 day 2 Park Ticket. Busch Gardens is a bit of a drive from Orlando and I might replace that with Seaworld, just my thought.

4 Disney Parks ( please add Epcot to your list, it's a great Park )

1 Universal Park

1 Seaworld or Busch Gardens or Niether and go to Islands of Adventure ( would be more cost effective )

Disney Quest is NOT an all day event so you could go to a Waterpark during the day and Disney Quest that night :)

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
593 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: $$$$

Hey,

Try checking out www.americanattractions.com. I used them a few times over the last few years, they send you actual tickets rather than vouchers and the price was very competative.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
593 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: $$$$

Ignore my last post I just checked and seems quite expensive for what you want., anyway if you wanna check its actually www.americanattractions.co.uk.

As you only have 7 days and want to do all the parks you will prob need a minimum 5 day pass for Disneyworld. (this is about £200) a bit harsh seen as you can by unlimited pass for 14 nights for about £220.

Do you want to do both parks at Universal ?

I dont know if youve been before or planning on going back but its a lot to cram in.........personally I would go for a Disney pass 5 days and a univeral pass and just give Busch Gardens a miss otherwise you will leave your self without a single spare day just to chill in a water park or a bit of shopping etc.

Good luck whatever you decide to do :)

Weymouth, United...
Level Contributor
197 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: $$$$

Hi another one you could try is www.tickettrips.co.uk/mastercard you will need to put in a password natwest is working at the moment not sure if the site will be able to help as you only need a few days but they do universal 2 day tickets for £80 and a 14 day premium ticket price of 7 day disney for £212, might be worth haviong a look.

Doncaster, S Yorks
Level Contributor
10,270 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: $$$$

To do you target you will need a 4 Day Disney and a 2 day Universal/ Busch Ticket .

If you look on UK web sites there is often deals not available when you get there and here is one. Orlando tickets. You can get a 3 park ticket for £74. , Busch / Universal, Aquiticia most others are selling only a 2 park ticket for this. Then buy a 4 day Disney ticket for the rest.

Ventnor City, New...
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Orlando
Level Contributor
4,157 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: $$$$

XR759,

Just to clarify, the poster would NOT need a 4-day Disney ticket to go to Magic Kingdom, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom and DIsneyQuest. A 4-day ticket entitles the holder to go to one theme park per day over 4 separate days. DisneyQuest is not a theme park, and a theme park ticket will not gain one admittance to it.

DisneyQuest is in the same category as the water parks. For better or worse, it is impossible to use a theme park "day" for admission to DisneyQuest.

For someone who wants to go to 3 different Disney theme parks, one park per day, plus one time to DisneyQuest, their very best option is to buy a 3-day base theme park ticket and then pay separately at the entrance to DisneyQuest.

Manchester
Level Contributor
3,094 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: $$$$

What about travel republic or attraction tickets direct ?

Edited: 08 April 2010, 12:22
UK
Level Contributor
135 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: $$$$

I am just as confused as you $$$$! I have been looking at Travel Republic ticket offers too, they have some good deals on their Universal tickets, but their 5 day Disney is only £4 cheaper than their 14 day. Or am i missing something?!

Doncaster, S Yorks
Level Contributor
10,270 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: $$$$

No I dont think you are missing something . Disney are going to charge you to go to 4 theem parks wheatyher you want to or not. Then charge you do water parks and Disney quest. Then they dont mind how mwny times you visit or not they have got their pound of flesh. No matter what they call it they are just helping to wipe the tears after they have cleaverly robbed you

Buying tickets for the days and parks you want to vist is far too simple .