We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car hire via Easy Terra - anyone who knows them?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Denmark
Level Contributor
182 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
car hire via Easy Terra - anyone who knows them?

Anybody who has used Easy Terra? Where did you pick up car? Thanks!

Ipswich, United...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
4,547 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: car hire via Easy Terra - anyone who knows them?

It would surely depend on which of the car rental firms they allocate the rental to - I believe it could be one of a number, including Alamo, Dollar and Hertz. You won't probably know which until after you book and fully pay.

Have you already booked with them? Do you have the voucher? Do you know which company they have placed the rental with?

If it's MCO airport most of the car rental firms including Dollar and Alamo are on site, but a few, including Hertz, are off site - you have to take a shuttle bus to the rental desk/parking garage.

Denmark
Level Contributor
182 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: car hire via Easy Terra - anyone who knows them?

Haven't booked them yet but planning to because they are so much cheaper than what ever else I look at. Only slightly worried because I don't know which company they hook us up with!

Also I haven't seen anyone in the forum mentioning Easy Terra.

Thanks you g0akc!

Ipswich, United...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
4,547 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: car hire via Easy Terra - anyone who knows them?

I've not used them but believe they are similar to carhire3000 who many, including I, have used for good deals.

The downside is that you can't be sure which firm they will assign until you have fully paid and have your coupon. Sometimes you can guess based on the particular models of car they give as examples (if they match those shown by say Dollar).

They do use reputable outlets - the main issue will be if it's on site or off site, where you would need to take a shuttle, which should not be too big a deal... Hope that helps..

4. Re: car hire via Easy Terra - anyone who knows them?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2010, 05:17