We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orlando - shopping for discount bedding - where ?

West Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Orlando - shopping for discount bedding - where ?

To all you shoppers,

I regularly look at sites like overstock.com and wish I was able to buy from them. Now that I will visitng Florida (orlando and gulf), can anybody recommend outlets/stores to buy bedding at good discount prices.

Thanks in advance. LL

co durham
Level Contributor
103 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Orlando - shopping for discount bedding - where ?

try the bath and bed store north end of international drive a few hundred yards before the prime outlets and just before Texas de Brazil restaurant. we shopped there last year and found it really cheap.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
47,954 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Orlando - shopping for discount bedding - where ?

While there are a few in th outle malls, I find I get bett quality shopping at the sales plac3es like Macy's (where you can get an extra 10% off as an overseas shopper) and Bealls and JC pennys.

Non sale times I get them at tjmaxx or sign up for coupons at Bed bath and Beyond.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,379 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Orlando - shopping for discount bedding - where ?

JC Penny or Kohl's

Macy's and Bed Bath & Beyond are worth a look because they have good choices, but, if strictly looking for a bargain, probably will be more.

We just bought a Queen Mattress Pad Cover. Weren't fussed over brand or thread county or anything. BB&B was $60 (and we had a 20% coupon so would have been $48), Pennys was 30something on sale (which the often have...I think pillows were buy one get a second for $1 that day, and their towels, which we like, were on sale too), got it at Kohls on sale (everything is pretty much always on sale there) for approx. $25

Orlando
Level Contributor
10,184 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Orlando - shopping for discount bedding - where ?

The above are great to buy the higher quality bedding. If you want cheaper, you may want to try Target or maybe Walmart depending on the location.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Orlando - shopping for discount bedding - where ?

Target!!! I got some really nice bedding there last year.

uk
Level Contributor
1,861 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Orlando - shopping for discount bedding - where ?

Try Ross or Marshalls they usually have designer goods at lower prices

Seaham, United...
Level Contributor
3,467 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Orlando - shopping for discount bedding - where ?

I have bought quite a few 'bed in a bag' sets over the years. I have always got them from Walmart or Target and have been very pleased with them.

TIP: If planning on buying 'bed in a bag' or comforter, take or buy a 'space bag' and if you don't have use of a vacuum just hold the valve and squash down to get as much air out as possible. Works great for us!

Regards,

Deaconblue

Scotland
Level Contributor
112 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Orlando - shopping for discount bedding - where ?

JC Pennys or Super Target!

I was really lucky in JC Pennys last year & got a comforter set reduced from $200 to $49!!!! It was in the clearance corner so its always worth having a wee rummage about - couldn't believe my luck it was correct size, colour & PRICE!!! lol

Happy Shopping!

belfast
Level Contributor
2,574 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Orlando - shopping for discount bedding - where ?

i love the bedding in orlando but i get confused over the sizeing!!!!im a bit slow on the uptake.........

josie

orlando florida
12 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Orlando - shopping for discount bedding - where ?

I love love love love <a href="orlando-florida-local.com/invitation-page-ro…">Ross Dress for Less</a>. They have everything you need for your home. They have comforters,pillows,throws,shams,quilts and anything else you could think of. Plus they are normally pretty cheap! Make sure to check the quality of the products before you buy them because sometimes they could have rips or stains. Keep in mind that they don't always have certain colors and styles because they are an outlet store. It's one of my all time favorite stores though. Happy shopping!

Buffy Werle

www.orlando-florida-local.com