We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

going in August?? and esta numbers

Bridlington, United...
Level Contributor
530 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
going in August?? and esta numbers

Hi my family and I are going to Orlando on 5th August for 3 weeks (yea) I'm wondering what the weather is going to be like I know hot (we like hot) but is it dry or wet with it? and also if the kids are still on school vacation in America at this time? Also I have filled in our ESTA forms but didn't write down the numbers they gave me (doh) do I need them and if so how do I get them or can I reapply?

Thanx

Jo.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,889 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: going in August?? and esta numbers

Hi all - WE will be there from August 2nd thru the 7th. We are staying at the Polynesian which is a place I have wanted to stay at since 1972 when I first saw it from the monorail!! Sooo excited.

The previous posters have said it well. Get to the Parks early, drink plenty of fluids, take an afternoon break to recharge and come back in the evening.

Last year it rained quite a few afternoons for 5-6 hours at a time. This is usually not the case. Generally it rains in the afternoon for an hour or so then the sun comes back out.

waterford ireland
Level Contributor
88 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: going in August?? and esta numbers

Yeah sorry bout that,we didnt get email confirmation,we saved the page,my husband said you can retrieve numbers by going on to site and entering your pass port number,sorry again

kent
Level Contributor
1,170 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: going in August?? and esta numbers

Hi Jo, we will be staying at the Port orleans riverside, have stayed there many times before and cant wait, hope you have a wonderful time.

14. Re: going in August?? and esta numbers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2010, 06:17