We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Water Parks

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Laguna Beach...
Level Contributor
150 posts
Save Topic
Water Parks

Deciding between Typhoon Lagoon and Wet & Wild. We are going last week in May. Does anyone have an opinion or comment they would like to share:)

pa
Level Contributor
54,007 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Water Parks

Typhoon Lagoon for sure

wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/…typhoon.htm

Last weekend of May is Memorial Day. Waterparks will be busy so get there early

Sussex
Level Contributor
953 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Water Parks

Definately Typhoon Lagoon!

Wet and Wild is just your average water park- no theming, just big plastic slides stuck in the middle of busy roads. Typhoon Lagoon on the other hand is the complete opposite.

Katrina

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
370 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Water Parks

We liked wet and wild because it had loads or rides. Disney are well themed water parks, nice, but if you want to go on lots of water rides Wet and Wild is the one to go to.

If you want a bit of both then Aquatica was pretty good. Being so new also everything is tidy and clean

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
4,237 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Water Parks

Most definately typhoon there is no question for me , its just amazing, total fun, warm water, good rides, atmosphere, food, etc etc I could go on and on how much I love it but i reckon you will have the picture by now.

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
15,007 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Water Parks

Typhoon Lagoon is much nicer and beautifully themed. Wet-n-Wild has bigger and badder thrill slides. My son loved WnW when he was a teen although it felt like the slides were just thrown up in a parking lot to me.

Jennifer

Edited: 08 May 2010, 16:52
6. Re: Water Parks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 November 2010, 04:17