We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Disney Resort Coming...in 2012

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ambler, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
New Disney Resort Coming...in 2012

A new Value resort with family suites and animation theming... it will be called the Art of Animation Resort and will be adjacent to PopCentury...

…go.com/blog/…

Looks very exciting. We stayed in a family suite last year at All Star Music and enjoyed it. These sound really nice.

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,328 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Disney Resort Coming...in 2012

Yes sounds great, it's funny I was just thinking a few days ago wondering when they would finish the 2nd half of pop century now I know, they've just gone a different route.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Disney Resort Coming...in 2012

as posted by partypa this afternoon!

Ambler, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: New Disney Resort Coming...in 2012

After I hit submit I saw it had already been posted...I checked first and somehow missed it. Sorry about that!

Kentucky
Level Contributor
2,840 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Disney Resort Coming...in 2012

Don't they have enough hotel rooms already? Has anyone not been able to book a room on property because everything was full?

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,328 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New Disney Resort Coming...in 2012

Why does it matter if its already been posted 1 poster does that have the rights to own a post topic

Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
5,806 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New Disney Resort Coming...in 2012

TravelingGuy: I don't think it's a lack of general hotel rooms that's prompted this. I think it's to support another option for larger families on a budget to allow them to stay on Disney property.

Besides, the location is already half built, it's the Legendary Years of Pop Century that was never finished.

Manchester N.H.
Level Contributor
11,164 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New Disney Resort Coming...in 2012

This is good news. I read someone's comment on that site,and agree that it would be so cool to have a "Nemo" themed room!

Fort Worth
Level Contributor
11,421 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: New Disney Resort Coming...in 2012

TravelingGuy: Just a couple of years ago, we booked our rooms at least 18 months in advance, to make sure we could get a room at the resort of our choice, on the dates of our choice. Many dates were "sold out" for all of Disney. AND discounts were unheard of! We forget that the economy has not always been in this state.

I'm thilled that they are adding family suites! It will make Disney more affordable, for larger families.

uk
Level Contributor
298 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: New Disney Resort Coming...in 2012

sounds really cool, my niece would love the little mermaid wing. im thinking of thinking her again just so happens in 2012!. how exciting.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
18 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: New Disney Resort Coming...in 2012

Thanks for the info! I can't wait to stay in this new resort on 2012!