We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

when is the least expensive time in orlando

Egg Harbor...
Level Contributor
2,075 posts
96 reviews
Save Topic
when is the least expensive time in orlando

we thought we were going to orlando for next december but my job just informed me that i can't take off for 1days over christmas so anyone has anytime that is the least time in orlando what month.

The Bakery
Level Contributor
9,526 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: when is the least expensive time in orlando

I used to go often in early November for the juried art show, Festival of the Masters, that Disney sponsers in DTD and the two weeks before Christmas, never staying later than Dec 20nd or so. Nov was busier and Dec can be rather cold, but it is just so much fun to be in Disney with all the decorations up, I had a blast, and I'm no dedicated fan.

Best weather - is April/May if you stay away from spring break/easter and other holidays weekends. Or October (my all time fav for FL) - though after these past two years I'm kind of reluctant to say that.

Florida
Level Contributor
2,919 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: when is the least expensive time in orlando

May to early June is definitely the best weather. So long as you stear clear of Memorial Day, the crowds are fairly low. It's great weather for swimming at the hotels and the water parks. September is a great time rate wise, but you have to be kind of a last minute traveller, so you don't schedule your vacation during one of the storms (or be willing to buy good travel insurance).

The Bakery
Level Contributor
9,526 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: when is the least expensive time in orlando

I forgot, the first 2 to 2.5 weeks of Dec are generally bargin weeks. People travel for Thanksgiving and Christmas, but are generally busy in-between. As a result, the parks are less crowded (infact, pretty empty) and lot's of hotels have deals, even Disney. You can often get last minute specials on villa rentals as well. Restaurants don't lower prices, but you'll probably find lot's of specials and coupons. One of the best bargin times, but the weather can be chilly, so don't expect long, lazy days in the sun. The warm part of the day is fairly short.

Gothenburg, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Gothenburg
Level Contributor
806 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: when is the least expensive time in orlando

I agree, it's value season here right now, we went to Bush Gardens yesterday, totaly deserted, didn't stay in any lines at all! Amaizing! Same on Sea World earlier this week. Also there are almost no waiting time at resturants, the only one so far was 5 min (almost nothing I know...) at Olivegarden LBV.

The only downside, is the rather cold weather, even colder than a Swedsih summer, and also I managed to catch a cold! Horrible! A good ecxuse to stay home tomorrow to watch NCAA football, lol!

rgs.Erikderek