I am having a melt down today. We were supposed to go to Disney last year but I had knee surgery and my daughter broke her wrist. We are now supposed to go again this September. But I don't think I can wait for vacation any longer. I am seriously contemplating canceling our trip so we can take a vacation this month somewhere else.
Is it really worth the wait? I just don't think I can hold out any longer. Not for the Disney magic but for some family time. If we get 3-4 hours a week that is about all we get.
Please help! Is it really worth the wait? I am almost completely burnt out!