We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seaworld Website - UK access

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,657 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Seaworld Website - UK access

Right - I'm looking to see if I can purchase tickets from Seaworld's website as I know they offer kids prices for adults when you buy online.

But I've hit 2 issues:

1. The page which says "begin purchase" will not load

2. I don't know if I can buy e-tickets from the US site as I am in the UK

If someone has 2 minutes to spare and see if they can access the purchase page - I would SO appreciate this. I just don't know if it's my internet provider or if it is Seaworld's website.

I only want a 1 day Seaworld only ticket and I'm struggling to find a ticket provider which offers the 1 day 1 park offer - except from Seaworld direct.

Any suggestions or help would be really appreciated!!!

Happy Travels!!!

:0) Mango

Warwick
Level Contributor
404 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seaworld Website - UK access

Went to Florida visitors purchase tickets page and found the same problem as you.

Edited: 22 June 2010, 20:57
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,657 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seaworld Website - UK access

sappa696 - thank you so much for trying the website - really appreciate it!

At least I know it's not my IP then!!

Thank you!!!

:0)

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,657 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seaworld Website - UK access

How bizarre!!!

It is now working!!!

So for anyone in the UK looking to buy tickets, we have just bought 2 tickets for adults - 1 day park entry to seaworld, plus one free day for £99 - that's for both of us!!

:0)

4. Re: Seaworld Website - UK access

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2010, 07:18