We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good € to $ exchange rates in Ireland????

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Topic
Good € to $ exchange rates in Ireland????

Hi All,

Does anyone know of anywhere in Ireland that do good exchange rates from Euro to US Dollar??? I've been looking but am unable to find anywhere.

In the UK there seem to be many great sites, eg. Crown Currency for getting great exchange rates.

Ireland
Level Contributor
241 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good € to $ exchange rates in Ireland????

Ya, I'd be interested in this also. Any Irish out there??

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
345 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good € to $ exchange rates in Ireland????

Hi Slainte,

In all my years travelling I have never come across any place that is like Crown Currency but if there is a place in Ireland like it, I would also like to know!

I normally check all the banks/credit union and would always go with the best rate at the time.

waterford ireland
Level Contributor
88 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good € to $ exchange rates in Ireland????

As far as i know theres nothing like crown currency in ireland,for our trip im changing euros into to sterling in ireland to collect travellers cheques at manchester airport,we could change the euros at manchester and then change to cheques,but we have limited time after getting off 1st flight dublin to manchester to then be in time for 2nd flight with virgin,and we have to try and get something to eat as well,it will be ALL go go go on that day:):):)

4. Re: Good € to $ exchange rates in Ireland????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 December 2010, 06:22