We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outta Control/Sea World

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Missouri
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Outta Control/Sea World

Anyone know how/where to find great deal on tickets for the Outta Control Comedy Show in Orlando and Sea World???

chandler, Indiana
Level Contributor
77 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outta Control/Sea World

Someone on here told me about the entertainment book for Orlando. If you're going this year (before Nov., I think), you can buy the 2010 book for $15 ($10 plus shipping). It has a coupon for buy one admission to the Outta Control Comedy Magic Show, get one for 1/2 off (adults only, I think). We bought the book for the BOGO 1/2 off Wonderworks Museum; plus, we're using the coupon for BOGO 1/2 off Boggy Creek airboat rides, saving us a total of $35 on top of paying for the book itself. You can find it at entertainment.com.

As for Sea World... If you're going with kids, we bought our tickets through Sea World's site using the special promotion they've been advertising - $5 kid's admission with the purchase of a regular-priced adult admission - and saved $116 total. Our oldest is 12 and would have had to buy the adult ticket normally, but the special promotion extends the child's ticket to age 12 (normally ages 3 to 9). I think that promotion is also only through the end of this year... and the $5 is actually a donation to one of three of Sea World supported causes.

We're going at the end of July and aren't intending to go to the comedy show, but I'm not certain that we won't. If you're going after that, I'd be happy to mail the coupon I have for that...

Warrington
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Outta Control/Sea World

Note for UK travellers: this offer is only relevant for US citizens :-(

Would have been great for us as well...

hampshire
Level Contributor
196 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Outta Control/Sea World

Outta control , we have just bought ours for £16 adult £11 child from Attraction Tickets direct. check them out plus any others on the web for good prices

4. Re: Outta Control/Sea World

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2011, 05:16