We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

margaritavilla,at city walk

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
359 posts
Save Topic
margaritavilla,at city walk

has anyone been here been checking it out an it looks good ,,do u need to make a resevation going the end of july and would ike to have a meal one night here,,

New York
Level Contributor
1,538 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: margaritavilla,at city walk

We haven't been in about 3 years, so I can honestly say I can't remember if I made a reservation. If I remember correctly, it gets very crowded for dinner-if you want to eat on the porch (that looks out over Citi Walk a bit), you'll even have a longer wait-the seats more inside the restaurant open up quicker. The food I thought was very good-burgers, and such. When we went there was a guitar player/singer who was very good. I enjoy it-really gets you in the "Florida" spirit! Maybe someone else can help with the reservations-if you're doing dinner, just tryt to go early, and enjoy!

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
7,354 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: margaritavilla,at city walk

We have never made reservations, but we're not ever in a hurry when we go there either. You can call ahead for priority seating if you wish or just have a drink or two while you wait.

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
345 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: margaritavilla,at city walk

Hi Jimmy,

Have not being the one in Orlando but went to it when in the Cayman islands, its like the TGI's and Hard Rock cafe in the sense that all the food is fried or deep fried. But that is just my opinion. If you like that kinda food its fine.

There is not really any need for reservations either as they will accomodate you but you could have a short wait of 15-30 mins. If you do want to go there no harm in calling to them before you go into the parks and book your table for that evening.

Edited: 30 June 2010, 23:15
Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
7,354 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: margaritavilla,at city walk

Actually, all the food isn't fried and some of it is pretty good. In addition to burgers and sandwiches., they have several nice entree salads, pasta, seafood, etc.

www.margaritavilleorlando.com/index.php…

We've had to wait nearly an hour at times, but that's usually if we go later in the evening.

CityWalk Parking is $12 during the day, but only $3 after 6:00 p.m.

Edited: 30 June 2010, 23:27
Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
1,625 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: margaritavilla,at city walk

we don't make reservations but then we take first available. it really is a lot of fun, even for we locals. there is ample outdoor dining so if you can handle the heat, you're likely to get a table there with less trouble that time of year.

Jacksonville, FL
Level Contributor
49 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: margaritavilla,at city walk

We went a couple years back and did not make reservations ahead of time...I don't believe we even had to wait to get a table. The food was fine. We all ordered some kind of burger or sandwich and of course a round of margaritas!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
494 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: margaritavilla,at city walk

There is a coupon at http://www.orlandocoupons.com/ for Margaritaville.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
130 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: margaritavilla,at city walk

lcfletcher

Thanks for that, meeting friends there in July, free margaritas, whoopee!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
359 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: margaritavilla,at city walk

thanks guys sounds really good,,

Wales
Level Contributor
1,548 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: margaritavilla,at city walk

Don't forget to try the Volcano Nachos they are HUGE!