We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Theme park tickets

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
48 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Theme park tickets

Have heard it is cheaper to buy before you get there. Have looked at Trailfinders and also found this place, has anyone use it?

www.attractionticketsdirect.ie/index.htm

They have a UK website too.

pa
Level Contributor
54,310 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Theme park tickets

There are Discounts if you buy in advance, that is true

Many folks on the Forum have used attractionticketsdirect and report everything was fine

I use and recomend

www.undercovertourist.com

Be sure to buy the Ticket type that suits your needs. There are some Tickets available to UK residents that are for Longer stays but be sure you can really use all the Options for all the Days and that the Ticket includes all the Parks you really intend to visit

Always Shop around and compare :)

Ireland
Level Contributor
240 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Theme park tickets

Hi there, attractionticketsdirect are great to deal with. Just received my tickets and received them within the specified time. They send actual tickets and not e tickets or vouchers except the Discovery Cove tickets that is, and don't charge extra credit card fees. If you live in Dublin you can call into their office, I think it's on Stephen's Green somewhere. They also sent me an email the day before they were sent by express post to tell me they were on their way. Happy shopping.

isle of wight
Level Contributor
848 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Theme park tickets

we use www.americanattcrations.co.uk they are very good and thay also do one price for all the theme park tickets rather than having to buy them seprate we use them every year with no problems

Hampshire UK
Level Contributor
173 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Theme park tickets

We used Travel Republic for ours and they were well priced.

5. Re: Theme park tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2011, 07:16