We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just bought our Ultimate tickets!!

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
356 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Just bought our Ultimate tickets!!

I'm really excited now....£900 lighter but happy as Larry :O)

The only thing i'm not happy about is buying our tickets direct from Disney is you have to print off a voucher and exchange them at the parks when you get there for your real tickets.

On out last visit we bought our tickets from:

www.themeparkticketsdirect.com and they came in the post a week later...nice to have them in your hand.

Still...... $ is on the way up. Happy days

Cheshire
Level Contributor
5,094 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just bought our Ultimate tickets!!

How come you did'nt order from themeparkticketsdirect again ?

wrexham
Level Contributor
103 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just bought our Ultimate tickets!!

Hi ekoleston

i know what you mean about being exited,we ordered ours off undercovertourist last friday and got hard tickets delivered yesterday morning . No vouchers or any of that for us its much easier i think when you have tickets in hand. I think we paid £458 for 2 adult 14 day ultimate tickets

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
356 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just bought our Ultimate tickets!!

@ CheshireBurt....

Simply because they were the same price ( £225) and I had the Disney page open!! lol

Although I will know better for next time.....and there will be a next time :O)

@ smithsmithnk

I'm not sure excited covers it tbh.....At the tender age of 36 i'm giddier than my teenage boys!! Woop =D

I noticed your in Wrexham too ....when are you going??

Edited: 28 July 2010, 15:09
wrexham
Level Contributor
103 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just bought our Ultimate tickets!!

Hi Ekoleston

we go Sept 3rd for two weeks at the crowne plaza universal flying with Virgin from Manchester,Myself ( 47 ) and my partner ( wont give her age but its not far off mine lol ).Shes a big Harry Potter fan so i think i may be spending a lot of time at I.O.A this year.Were only doing Disney and Universal this year as im getting a bit bored with Sea World.I dont know what it is about that park but it just hasnt seemed the same the last few visits but thats just my opinion.

Manchester
Level Contributor
3,096 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just bought our Ultimate tickets!!

You could have got proper Tickets at the Disney Store too which is where we bought ours in May this year. Didn't have to pre order either. Just walked in paid and left 1098.00 lighter from buying five tickets.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
356 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just bought our Ultimate tickets!!

@ smithsmithnk

Wow, not that long to wait for you then :O)

We have tickets for everywhere as its only mine and my DS's 2nd visit. DH has been about 5/6 times but is happy to experience everything over again for our sake :O) We are doing Seaworld again so we can ride Manta and feed the dolphines again :O)

Looking forward to WWoHP too .

@ Bunny74

There isnt a Disney store near us I don't think..closest one I know of is in Stockport...an hours drive away!! lol

Cheshire
Level Contributor
5,094 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just bought our Ultimate tickets!!

The nearest Disney store to Wrexham then would be the branch at Chester. Not that it matters now :))

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2,481 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Just bought our Ultimate tickets!!

I didnt know Disney Store sold tickets, so thanks for that, we have a store 5 minutes away :-)

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
69 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Just bought our Ultimate tickets!!

Sorry but as a newbie to these forums....what does DH and DS mean?! xx

Manchester
Level Contributor
3,096 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Just bought our Ultimate tickets!!

Not all Disney stores stock them only the big ones so juliederek you would be best going to Manchester Arndale or Trafford Centre. I dont think Stockport does them/could be wrong though.