We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Halloween Horror Nights 2010

Glasgow, United...
6 posts
Save Topic
Halloween Horror Nights 2010

Does anyone know where I should buy Frequent Fear passes when I get to Orlando,will I get cheaper tickets if I go to this event on a Thursday or Sunday, or would I be better just buying a ticket for one day admission. We want to do Island of Adventure and Universal Studios also and are trying to get the best deal and use for our tickets. Thanks.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando
Level Contributor
4,114 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Halloween Horror Nights 2010

I would look at Universal's website for these tickets, www.universalorlando.com. Purchase tickets ahead of time for the best deals.

Preston, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Halloween Horror Nights 2010

Buy your ticket before you go,there are limited numbers..

London, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Halloween Horror Nights 2010

I bought my tickets from the universal site, be prepared to be scared out of your wits when you go!!!

Liverpool
Level Contributor
285 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Halloween Horror Nights 2010

Hi

I notice it says that they would advise 13 years and over but does this mean you cant take under 13's in?

Thanks

pa
Level Contributor
54,105 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Halloween Horror Nights 2010

HHN is not for kids

I would not recomend this event for anyone under 16

Panama
Level Contributor
1,503 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Halloween Horror Nights 2010

If you can plan going on weekdays, it would be best. The park would be less crowded and you could get the Frequent Fear Pass. Please note that if you would like to go on a Saturday, the Frequent Fear Pass will not work for that day (only opening weekend and Sun-Thurs). Plus, with the FFP you can go more than once during the weekday for the price of 1 day.

More info and tickets at:

halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/frequent_f…

Marquibiri

London, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Halloween Horror Nights 2010

I'm not sure mate, but its pretty intense!!

Panama City Beach...
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Halloween Horror Nights 2010

If this is your first time, and you are only going one night, get the Express Pass. I did it once without Express Passes and saw three houses. Last year, I did it with Express and got there at opening, even though it was still light out. We were able to see every house twice. Good luck and have fun.

9. Re: Halloween Horror Nights 2010

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2011, 06:18