We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Embassy Suites, Lake Ave - disney good neigbour

Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Topic
Embassy Suites, Lake Ave - disney good neigbour

Any comments on this hotel? seems to be what I am looking for $756 for 7 nights for family of 5 in wth 2 queen beds in 1 room & pull out sofa, have been trawling through reviews of hotels/suites and keep coming back to this one. Was looking for around the $100 night with breakfast close to the parks and restaurants. Look forward to reading any replies, Thanks

Magic Kingdom Park
Disney Parks & Activities, Theme Parks
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Kansas City
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Embassy Suites, Lake Ave - disney good neigbour

If you type in Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista at the SEARCH field on the home page you can choose the correct Embassy Suites from the list and read over 200 reviews. We just chose this hotel for our trip in November and I read almost every one of those reviews!! Very helpful! I have found that I can get a rate of about $116/night. If you find it cheaper please let me know!! :o) Good luck planning!

2. Re: Embassy Suites, Lake Ave - disney good neigbour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2011, 07:15