We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Enough days at Disney?? Could use your opinion

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
100 posts
201 reviews
Save Topic
Enough days at Disney?? Could use your opinion

My daughter and her boyfriend will be going to Orlando the second week in January.

They wanted to do 4 days in Disney (all 4 parks)

and 3 days (Universal/Islands of Adventure)

I'm thinking they should do 5 days Disney and 2 in Universal.

Any thoughts on this? Will they be able to see everything sufficiently in Disney in 4 days?

Thanks so much :)

Mentioned in this post
Universal's Islands of Adventure
Universal's Islands of...
46,088 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
World of Disney
Disney Parks & Activities, Gift & Speciality Shops
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Epcot
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
Disney Parks & Activities, Gift & Speciality Shops
leamington spa
Level Contributor
63 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Enough days at Disney?? Could use your opinion

hi 4 days in disney should be ok however that doesnt take in one of the water parks ,there will only be one of the two open in jan this can also take a day up as they are a great fun some thing for everyone , so i would recomend 5 days at disney and 2 at universal , have fun , paul

pa
Level Contributor
54,725 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Enough days at Disney?? Could use your opinion

I would think in January you can get quite a bit done spending 1 day at each Park. I would however add the 5th day for Disney so they have the option of adding just a bit more Magic to thier Holiday because I think 1 day at each Universal Park is more than enough time. It's only $3 to add a 5th day a to Disney Ticket :)

FL
Level Contributor
250 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Enough days at Disney?? Could use your opinion

let them decide

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
42,432 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Enough days at Disney?? Could use your opinion

In January, park hours are reduced at many of the theme parks, so if they think they can get through both Universal parks in 2 days with closing times of about 6:00 PM each night, I'd go 2 there and 5 at Disney.

If they feel they will want more time at Universal, especially if they plan to spend lots of time in the Harry Potter section, they may need 3 days there after all.

Mentioned in this post
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
The Wizarding World of...
35,821 Reviews
Orlando, FL
5. Re: Enough days at Disney?? Could use your opinion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2011, 07:16