We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

So I'm new to the Orlando forum.......

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,394 posts
197 reviews
Save Topic
So I'm new to the Orlando forum.......

Just to say that we've never been to Orlando before and really haven't a clue about anything there so I may on here quite a lot in the coming months with lots of questions. I hope all you regulars here won't mind and will be able to help me out a bit with whatever I need to know.

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
7,932 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: So I'm new to the Orlando forum.......

Welcome to the forum. Most on here are friendly and will help when they can. Ask away and someone will know the answer.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: So I'm new to the Orlando forum.......

Go for it!! Most questions can be answered.. This is an excellent forum.... So go for it I will be very surprised if you don;t get the help you need....

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,394 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: So I'm new to the Orlando forum.......

Thanks Prospect1 and USLovers :)

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: So I'm new to the Orlando forum.......

HI and welcome any thing that you cant find out abour Orlando on this website is not worth knowing 3 years ago i started out as a newbe and i am now able to answer questions dont be afraid to ask anything even if it seems silly we are all here to help

Manchester N.H.
Level Contributor
11,944 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: So I'm new to the Orlando forum.......

Hiya Hever~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Welcome to "mental land." This is an excellent forum,with a bunch of really nice, and well informed trip goers.

My personal specialties include knowledge of frozen desserts,good coffee,pricey Disney hotels,and how to make merry. We can clue you in on lots of things,from the time you board your aircraft,to how much to (tip) the shuttle drivers..lol!

I'm logging off now,but wondering if you know when you would like to visit. As you prolly know..time of year is key to a great holiday.(Weather,prices,crowds).

Ask away! :0))

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,394 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: So I'm new to the Orlando forum.......

Thanks lynjak.......I will have a lot of questions I'm sure.

Once I'm back from Vegas in October and start planning for Orlando I will be here. My husband's family (that's who we're going with) have never been either so I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions from them too :)

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,394 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: So I'm new to the Orlando forum.......

Hi there Moose........we're not going until March 2012 but hoping to get booked up as soon as possible. My MIL has already been to the travel agents and getting prices so hopefully (if we can) booking by the end of the year :)

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: So I'm new to the Orlando forum.......

Moose you are too funny..... Next time I'm in New England I'm calling in for dessert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,312 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: So I'm new to the Orlando forum.......

Welcome to the forum, just be warned, it can get a bit mad here, I particularly like Mooses description of it as "mental land"! LOL!

You will have lots of fun and banter planning your trip here ;-)

Sussex
Level Contributor
953 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: So I'm new to the Orlando forum.......

Welcome to the forum Hever :)

This is a great forum. My family have been to Disneyworld florida 6 times -will be 7 soon- and I am still learning new things from here :)

Fire away with all your questions- no matter how random or silly they may seem!

Katrina