We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

monarch premium cabin review

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bridgwater, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Topic
monarch premium cabin review

Hi all, just got back from our hols & to put peoples minds at rest, monarch were fantastic, easy check in, staff were great, flights were good, on time leaving both ways & arrived early both ways. Cant coment on economy but premium was well worth the extra money, service was good( free bar spot on) good choice of films & tv shows to watch & the food not to bad for airline food. Im not the best flyer myself but i would definatly do this flight again with monarch, big thumbs up, good value for money, hope this helps, SJ

Douglas, IOM
Level Contributor
269 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: monarch premium cabin review

Hi SJ

Glad everything went well for you - we are not fortunate enough to be in premium economy, so would be interested to hear of anybodies stories from the economy cabin? We travel in September and have heard some horror stories.

Thanks

IOM

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Treasure Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
5,934 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: monarch premium cabin review

we fly premium with monarch in 6 weeks , have done in the past, couldnt fault them. cant wait!!!

Barton-upon-Humber...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: monarch premium cabin review

@isleofMan we fly in 3weeks 3 days from Manchester and i too would also like to hear others opinions on economy class with Monarch

Glad you enjoyed you're flights SJ :o)

Douglas, IOM
Level Contributor
269 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: monarch premium cabin review

BUMP

Anybody got updates on "Economy" then?

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: monarch premium cabin review

Same here any veiws on the econamy cabin

Barton-upon-Humber...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: monarch premium cabin review

BUMP for views on economy

Douglas, IOM
Level Contributor
269 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: monarch premium cabin review

Anybody ????????????

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
443 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: monarch premium cabin review

Its funny, the last time I went to Orlando we flew Monarch premium from Newcastle and I looked through into economy and it was packed, yet nobody seems to be travelling and commenting on Monarch economy this year. Perhaps the planes are empty and we few economy travellers will have three quarters of the plane to ourselves! Glad I'm not travelling Premium, it must be pretty full up there!

Would it help if we all posted duplicate posts?

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
17,090 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: monarch premium cabin review

Here's some recent posts

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g34515-i19-k3819…

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
443 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: monarch premium cabin review

I think you'll find that the majority of those posts did not comment on economy class other than to deride the people who travel in it! I was hoping for a little more constructive postings, which I know from past experience Tripadvisor members are usually ready and willing to provide.

Surely somebody must have "slummed" it this year?