We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Epcot

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2,481 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Epcot

What are your favourites? Your must-do's and must-sees?

Its been a few years since I've been....maybe 5 years.....

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
46,272 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Epcot

5 years.................

Mission Space orange, Soarin, the new Spaceship earth and Sum of all Thrills.

New Pizza place in italy, Food and wine if you've never been.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2,481 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Epcot

Amanx......Thanks , I have an ADR for Napoli lol!! The only ride I really remember was Test Track? I have to admit I wasn't a great fan then of Epcot, but I'm willing to give it another go.....

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
46,272 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Epcot

I may be gettin old, but I liked TT as much as I did when I rode it 10 yrs ago lol.

Use your first FPass for Soarin, then TT and MS. That is the line length order. DOn't forget SOAT in inov entions I menitonned earlier. Excellent fun and very interactive.

New York
Level Contributor
305 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Epcot

The Maelstrom ride in Norway!!!

Brazil
Destination Expert
for Sao Paulo
Level Contributor
7,935 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Epcot

the chinese acrobat girls...

Webb City MO
Level Contributor
463 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Epcot

We really liked Test Track and Soarin' too. Turtle Talk with Crush was an absolute hoot! Spaceship Earth was fun making the video. Really enjoyed Off Kilter in Canada,too.

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
266 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Epcot

All 5 of us loved Test Track, we went on it so many times- just as the park opens and the wait is only about 5-10 minutes, using Fastpass - you can go back much later in the day. We also got to squeeze on it at 10minutes to closing. Managed Soarin' 3 times as well, lovely and gentle, the boys kept trying to spot Hidden Mickeys. The kids hated Maelstrom thought, they're obviously speed fanatics and it was too sedate! Mission Space was good, got used to it after the 3rd ride!

8. Re: Epcot

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2011, 06:59