We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is Princess Tiana?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
85 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Where is Princess Tiana?

We are going for 7 days in November and I have read alot of the posts. But I see no mention of Disney's newest princess! Not even at character meals? Where is PRINCESS TIANA?? My daughter is a huge fan and so am I.

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,317 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where is Princess Tiana?

I was told she is in the Town center when you enter the Magic Kingdom. we were also excited to meet her on our last trip but we never saw her once. Good luck.

Pleasant View...
Level Contributor
3,578 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where is Princess Tiana?

Seems new characters sometimes take a long time to appear in the parks. I'm still waiting to see Wall-E.

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
16,978 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where is Princess Tiana?

When we were there a couple of weeks ago I was walking around MK between Liberty Square, Frontierland, trying to find my group (got a little lost) I ran into princess tiana, ariel and 1 or 2 others. They're here and there (kind of hit and miss). Like you'll be walking and see a line of people waiting over to the side and upon investigating it will be a character. So keep your eyes open and maybe ask a cast member. Have fun, good luck!

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
14,970 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Where is Princess Tiana?

Princess Tiana appears in Liberty Square at the Magic Kingdom although I don't see set times:

http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/

Jennifer

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
16,758 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Where is Princess Tiana?

She is at Magic Kingdom, not in the Town Center when you enter, but at a designated location in Liberty Square. It is sort of tucked away so easy to miss if you aren't looking. Walk down Main Street towards the Castle and take the last bridge on your left towards Liberty Square. As soon as you cross the bridge turn left. She comes out to the Gazebo usually with the Prince too. It's at designated times, not continuous like Mickey Mouse or the other Princesses in Toontown. Check the white Times Guide located with the Park Maps when you enter the park. Arrive in advance of the time to get in line. She's quite popular. If you wait until the time they will probably have the line closed already. They shut it down to be sure everyone in line is seen before the time slot is up.

Alabama
Level Contributor
703 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where is Princess Tiana?

Yes, 1031Orlando is correct. We met Tiana and Prince Naveen there at the gazebo back last fall before the movie had even been released. Tiana's dress is the prettiest of all the princesses, IMO, and Naveen is a total ham, joking around with the kids and dancing around.

Level Contributor
85 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where is Princess Tiana?

Wow...thank you all for your replies! My daughter will appreciate it, especially if we get to see her. Sooooo excited.

Fort Worth
Level Contributor
11,109 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Where is Princess Tiana?

Princess Tiana's meeting times are listed on the monthly Calendar, for Magic Kingdom, along with parade and fireworks times. Pull up the park calendar (on the official Disney site) and click on a specific date. Right now, her first meet and greet begins at 10:20AM.

She is in the gazebo, out the back door of the Christmas Shop, in Liberty Square. Both she and Prince Naveen are wonderful with the children!

Enjoy!

9. Re: Where is Princess Tiana?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2011, 07:49